What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

_pm_'s Diddy Kong Racing High res textures

Strife Meister

Cerial Killer
Free bump. :)

I must say, these screenshots look brilliant. Diddy Kong Racing is a classic and this project really does justice to it. Keep up, keep it up!

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Impreza WRX said:
I would sure love to see DKR be one of the first to have a completed texture pack. That and Super Smash Brothers!
None of them will go first, because zelda is finished, hence, first:p

Strife Meister

Cerial Killer
Pardon me if this has already been answered, but I reckon this is the best place to ask... when I play DKR on Adventure 2, the tracks are supposed to be mirrored, but they're not. In addition, since the game thinks it's mirrored when it really isn't, the controls for left and right steering are reversed. Would anyone happen to know how to fix it so that the tracks appear as they should?

I'm currently using Project64 with the latest Rice Video plugin. Is there a specific video plugin I need to prevent this problem from occuring?

Last edited:

myuu

I've tried today a little with the texture dumping / editing (first time)..
Because I don't like the childish original conker of RARE, I changed his eyes into this of Bad Fur Day (eyebrown was taken directly from BFD).
It's not perfect and I didn't make the whole eye animation, but maybe you like it as me :bouncy:

btw: There's no way to change the sounds also, is it?

Last edited:

tailslol

hi i realy like your texture pack but its bad to always change the plugin... please can you create a full png version with all updates in your first post and maintain it updated? please it will be so cool and you ll can use it in all retextures plugs!

Daewa

Hi ! I'm still a beginner and working on retexturing characters. I made Krunch first because it was the most interesting to do. See the images below and tell me what do you think of it.

krunch11ej.jpg

krunch20ag.jpg

Also, now I'm working on Banjo and Tiptup. I'm trying to make something original but the result is not really what I expected. Anyway, watch and tell me your opinion.

Remember, it's WIP stuff:
tiptup7mv.jpg

banjo1tb.jpg

Here's Krunch:
View attachment 32650

(I hope this topic isn't dead :unsure: )

Yeah the flat shaded stuff like text or simple characters is just a matter of cleaning up the pixelation in the smaller textures. Haven't looked into how to reapply to the textures back to the game yet but I'm sure its not that difficult.