What's new

any 1 want to help me make a nintendo cube emulatore?

Remote

A gamecube emulator will be made, perhaps not by lightknight... but someone will crack the encryption... And the properairy discs are the smallest problem, there is always a way to transfer data... And why would he need atleast five years of experince... I bet you could find hundreds of people who have only started coding who are lightyears closer to making a Gamecube emulator compared to more experienced people...

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Remote said:
A gamecube emulator will be made, perhaps not by lightknight... but someone will crack the encryption... And the properairy discs are the smallest problem, there is always a way to transfer data... And why would he need atleast five years of experince... I bet you could find hundreds of people who have only started coding who are lightyears closer to making a Gamecube emulator compared to more experienced people...

the encrytion (it shouldnt be called this, i dont know a better word) of the discs are a small problem. but it is one of the first problems. if lightknight has no idea how to do this, the core and gfx are way out of his reach.

btw, the way how lightknight saids he wants to make a emu like UHLE and then turn it into pj64 just took the crediblity right out of him. lightknight has no idea what he is talking about. he prolly wants ppl to make an emu and freeload off of it.

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
I have noticed.

that I prefer only pple like Jabo and zilmar or rice and schibo to get somewhere in an emulator.

from lightknight's way of talking about the emu, i doubt he understands the NES.

linker

Emutalk Member
Re: Re: GC discs

pj64er said:

without something to read this format(dont even think CDR, DVD should be similar), lightknight and his "emulatore" is going nowhere.

#include "emulatore.h"
#include "miniopticalcd.h"

int main()
{
printf("\nAmmm... LOL.\n");
printf("Give that emulatore here, lightknight\n");

return (-1); //Unknown error
}