What's new

How to scare Bush

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Eagle: It's the USSR national anthem, I guess he is saying bush would be afraid if the USSR resurfaced, but I don't see why. The USA and USSR were on good terms before it collapsed anyways.

2fast4u

AlphaWolf said:
Eagle: It's the USSR national anthem, I guess he is saying bush would be afraid if the USSR resurfaced, but I don't see why. The USA and USSR were on good terms before it collapsed anyways.

/me hands AlphaWolf a cookie

george would probably think its "the star spangled banner" and salute :D

Sukh

Long gone...
"The USA and USSR were on good terms before it collapsed anyways."

lol, if only :D

Anyway, the past is the past, the USSR isn't going to resurface - no chance. It was a joke, and still is a joke ;) Die j00 commies. But I do agree, George Bush is a huge arse.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Uh they were on good terms. The red scare & cold wars ended almost 20 years before the USSR fell. Since then the US and USSR were getting along quite well.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
I guess this goes without much saying, but, it's kinda ironic that a german would want the USSR to rise again. Afterall, their communistic ideals are what established the long lasting lockdown of east germany. (unless of course you lived there and liked being stuck)

2fast4u

AlphaWolf said:
I guess this goes without much saying, but, it's kinda ironic that a german would want the USSR to rise again. Afterall, their communistic ideals are what established the long lasting lockdown of east germany. (unless of course you lived there and liked being stuck)

lets not go over the old cold war shit again, im kinda sick of yankees telling me that the ussr was communist in any way since it wasnt, people. the division of germany was a result of stalins and the united state' imperialism equally and please dont try to appeal to my national honor since i dont have any kthx.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
2fast4u said:
lets not go over the old cold war shit again, im kinda sick of yankees telling me that the ussr was communist in any way since it wasn't, people. the division of germany was a result of stalins and the united state' imperialism equally and please dont try to appeal to my national honor since i dont have any kthx.

Well, stalins enforced communism is the only form of communism that can actualy be sustainable abroad, other forms don't last. And the US didn't establish a lockdown on east germany, because while you need to force people into communism for it to even work, its not necessary to force people into capitalism for it to work. :sly:

yogaman2

Banned
AlphaWolf said:
Well, stalins enforced communism is the only form of communism that can actualy be sustainable abroad, other forms don't last. And the US didn't establish a lockdown on east germany, because while you need to force people into communism for it to even work, its not necessary to force people into capitalism for it to work. :sly:

ähm .. I've never been into history that much ...but China & Nord Korea have some sort of working communism... and dunno whether its based on stalin's methods :!!!:

EDIT: Anyway ... hardcore communism doesn't work out (it doesn't motivate people to work without forcing them to) and hardcore capitalism is too radical and selective witout any social intervention.
End of story

Last edited:

2fast4u

AlphaWolf said:
because while you need to force people into communism for it to even work, its not necessary to force people into capitalism for it to work. :sly:

time to raise the ol flag ..

:bs:

OP
vampireuk

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
/me looks at that flag.....is that the stars and stripes!

no wait its the BS flag....they kind of look the same:D :p

Eagle

aka Alshain
vampireuk said:
/me looks at that flag.....is that the stars and stripes!

no wait its the BS flag....they kind of look the same:D :p

HEY! No flaming other nationalities please, regardless of which nation it doesnt belong here. Please respect other people and their countries/religions/race as well. Some of us are very proud of our land despite the problems it may have and you cant say that yours is any better.

EDIT: There is a warning for that by the way, I'll let it slide this time. I'm not afraid to give moderators a warning either. :p

Last edited:

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Yeah that always has bothered me a bit, it seems like it's always o.k. to bash the US in public discussion, but when shit flies in the opposite direction people take it personal.

/me sighs

But hell, what are you gonna do...I suppose thats what sets "us" and "them" apart?

Last edited:

Sukh

Long gone...
Although I don't agree with what vampireuk said, there is no obligation to respect a nation and/or religion - and their is no reason to either. Plus, there is no warning option for that either, the only one I can see is 'race' and that is a totally seperate issue.

For a person who lives in a country that tries to uphold freedom of speech, you don't tend to do much of the same :D

OP
vampireuk

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
hey all I am having is a bit of fun here, feel free to bash Britain, hell I do :p

Some of us are very proud of our land despite the problems it may have and you cant say that yours is any better.

I never ever have done;)

it seems like it's always o.k. to bash the US in public discussion, but when shit flies in the opposite direction people take it personal

but the best bit is, you take it personally when we bash your country too. So to say we take offence and pretending you never do is kind of wrong there;)

I suppose thats what sets "us" and "them" apart

Is that a hint of nationalism or racial segregation there:plain: :D

Jebus dont take everything so seriously:plain: