What's new

62.01 driver for my nvidia 64mb GeForce4 mx 44 GFX card

OP
morpheusx

morpheusx

cooliscool said:
Reputation points for you man, I feel exactly the same way.. thanks for expressing it. :)

edit: Ick.. this thread is getting a bit outta hand.. morpheusx.

why are you mentioning my nick?,i haven't said anything else about the matter,i just said i'm going to ignore nightmare and the other trouble makers,dunno what your talking about.

WhiteX

Sheesh! Now boys, let us shake hands and get along, hmph!
For Weyland,
Dude, my card (GeFFx5200) said 250 and 332 mhz and jumped to 270 and 350, ya think this can be harmful?

foogy

well, my GeforceFX 5200 died yesterday.... i was modding my dc and some of the cbs on the powersupply were touching and sent a power serge from the dc, through my video switch box, then thru the svideo cable connected too my geforce.... that sucked

now im stuck w/ a s3 prosavage ddr, but ive updated the drivers for it. i still cant play half of my games...

OP
morpheusx

morpheusx

WhiteX said:
What the heck!
if i get it right morpheusx and foggy are the same!
is this right?

funny,i thought foggy was you,you seem like you would do somthing like that,would'nt everyone esle agree? :happy:

mezkal

Man on a mission
I'd bet that given some research we'd find that foogy and morph are both PIMP who was orginally XBOX. All of em have been annoying so far :p j/k

OP
morpheusx

morpheusx

mezkal said:
I'd bet that given some research we'd find that foogy and morph are both PIMP who was orginally XBOX. All of em have been annoying so far :p j/k

hmm...I was thinking the very same thing about you mezkal,your the trouble maker in these forums,always putting people nicks in your threads,give it a break will ya,help somone for a change,instead of picking fights with everyone.

sheesh :happy:

WhiteX

morpheusx said:
funny,i thought foggy was you,you seem like you would do somthing like that,would'nt everyone esle agree? :happy:

Morpheusx, I always tried to be cheerful and playful, and given one single time never got involved in flaming discussions, so please, do not assume anything about what kind of person i am or what i would or would not do, i thought that you were foogy by the given fact that foogy answered a question addressed to you. And one more thing, don´t ask ppl to corroborate your thoughts about somebody, in some places it is called gossip.

mezkal

Man on a mission
That or misdirection. Which is exactly how our old friend XPIMP (as I think PIMPBOX sounds far too cool for a loser like him) would have acted. I ask noone to corroborate this. It's my theory. However if some of you agree feel free to tell me in PM. I'll be sure to deal with it appropriately. :)

Cheers,

Mezkal

WhiteX

No Mezkal! it is a terrible mistake!
I was not saying this to you but to morpheusx when he said "would'nt everyone esle agree?" talking about my behavior. I enjoy your posts very much, don´t think i am trying to flame you man!

mezkal

Man on a mission
Dude! I was agreeing with you. :) I was saying that Morph's actions could be seen as gossip or misdirection (to hide the fact that he might well be the previously banned XBOX, PIMP - ie XPIMP).

Whoops?! I didn't think how ambigious it may have sounded. LOL

Cheers,

mezkal

Nightmare

(when dream come true)
mezkal said:
(to hide the fact that he might well be the previously banned XBOX, PIMP - ie XPIMP).

mez, be sure he is not xbox... if you read the first chankast theads you'll see that xbox has some knowledge...

i don't know if xbox was pimp... but i have an idea of who he is now...

mezkal

Man on a mission
That's why I said PM me. I have a vested interest in keeping this forum clean (if you get my drift).

Cheers,

Mezkal