What's new

DaedalusD3D8 wip shots

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
Ya, I believe Smiff's shot is from PC game, but this is not. It is playable, but I need to fix more transparency problem to make it as sweet as PC game.

For the netplay, 1964's netplay menu is enabled because I have the netplay DLL in my plugin directory, but it is far from ready and no people is working on it.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
my shot is NOT from a PC game, it's Jabo's plugin, circa 5 months ago. I don't really feel the need to back that up since I hardly have a track record of bullshitting :) Also i'm not gonna post more 'cos Jabo isn't interested in a competition aiight. Everyone has done some very fine work, some are better at thing A and some are better and thing B, some are better at talking about it and some aren't, that's all i'm saying. Now can we all love each other again ;) What's clear is that in not-too-long a time you're going to be able to play anything, in a selection of good plugins. Which is pretty remarkable compared to how things looked just 6 months ago (or the other week for that matter :eek:) Will people just ease off on the competititiveness and remember you don't know everything :D and nor do I and nor does anyone there's too much going on (hurrah!)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Yes, the n64 has indeed (!) evolved.
I remember before at the days when pj was alive.
There wasn't many many good plugins beside jabo's then.

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
Smiff is right, there is no competition. I am just showing my progress because I am happy with it. Please don't compete or compare.

Eddy

I Run This
Smiff you tickle my funny bone. All I said was that the jabo killer is coming. Im not trying to start competition. Stop being grimey.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
er, surely that is a competitive comment - 'jabo killer' . anyway, who gives a flying monkeys whose is better, its all about progression, and so far we hav seen a lot of that lately.

lasly

Joe Silvera
I MAKE COMPETITION !! COMPETITION IS GOOD !!

RICE Got a BIgger CAR than Azimer.

This one Got a Bigger house Than Lemmy

ZSNEs is Better that The Direct Input plugins of aldo !

My mother is better than My neighboor one

I've got betters curtains than yours

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Eddy said:
Smiff you tickle my funny bone. All I said was that the jabo killer is coming. Im not trying to start competition. Stop being grimey.

it's not only an antagonistic thing to say, it's wrong. there are too many ways in which these plugins differ to compare them simply. People doing that are not helping. There is a serious task ahead though, which is sorting out exactly in which way each plugin is best suited - that will be useful, and complicated, and probably very messy unless someone or a group comes comes up with something clever and puts a lot of work in.

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Wow Rice, you've been making a lot of progress with that GFX plugin. Do you guys plan on releasing it with 1964 8.4 (I hope thats not a llame newbie question). But speaking of 1964, is Schibo basically doing the core, and you're just working on the gfx plugin now ? Just wondering.

FireBone

Emulation's Freak!
Hello?
I need help when i start 1964 whit the daedalus graphics 0.08b pre2, i have only a mix of colours...please help me.....

jih2000

Hi Rice,

Any chance of puting in a switchable fps counter in the graphics display like dave2000's glide plugin. I like this as i can tell me what degree i need to tweak stuff if im in full screen and not getting proper speed.

I know there is a vertical interupt VI/s counter in 1964 but from what dave said it is not quite the same as fps and most people like fps and i think dave also posted the conversion code for fps anyway!

Anyway, the plugin looks damn fine, especially WcW as i have not tried that yet so should look great when i do :)

cheers,

MartyMcFly:D

Trotterwatch

I haven't seen this posted yet

If this has already been posted, I apologise and shall delete this post (I couldn't see it though when looking through the forums), excellent work! Finally we get to see the menus in WWF No Mercy: