What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Links House Retexture

Craig R.

first of all hello to everyone and thanks for the great work,

i was wondering if anyone has tried to retexture links house in OOT the prerendered 3d texture?

if not i might give it a go myself, any feed back would be nice .

colin
Tried doing it almost a year ago but since I only had GIMP all I could do was try to re-assemble the images by hand but than again I had no way to re-separate them and place them back into the game.

I never completely put my whole self into the project because technically I wasn't sure how to cut back up the whole picture and place it back in. But I did do one frame as an example, tried to stay as true as possible to the original.

wallold.png

wallnew37copy.png

microdev

I never completely put my whole self into the project because technically I wasn't sure how to cut back up the whole picture and place it back in. But I did do one frame as an example, tried to stay as true as possible to the original.
If it's one of the static background, you don't have to cut them. 1964Video is capable of loading them as a whole. You just have to assign the proper file name to it. For Glide you have to cut them, though.

Craig R.

If it's one of the static background, you don't have to cut them. 1964Video is capable of loading them as a whole. You just have to assign the proper file name to it. For Glide you have to cut them, though.
Wow, did not know we had that kind of technology.

Last edited:

IanSkelskey

this is great work everyone. Highly impressed with both the 3d work and the cartoon-esque version. It would be interesting if we could get these to function effectively.