What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Hey! Offering Texture Help

microdev

You can all try it if you want, the name of the file is this :

BFBC65F3E7D28D20B0692F7EB7B32727.png

The texture name is not in Rice format. It looks more like the Jabo dump format.

Rice dumps the textures like this: SUPER MARIO 64#212A4546#0#2_all.png

Thus, if you dumped the textures with Jabo, you also have to use Jabo to load them. (or change the name to the proper Rice format, with which you might have some hard time)

OP
S

Sebaslegrand

Re-Texturizer Newbie
Ahh !!! This is exactly what I did indeed!! Thank you very much MicroDev :)
I will go and try to dump it with Rice and replace it and try ;)

Many thanks!

Sebas

OP
S

Sebaslegrand

Re-Texturizer Newbie
Correct directory name?
What version of rice video are you using.

Yes it's the right directory as I see the texture load at the bottom of the emulator I see it handling 8450284350843823.png (It's not the accurate number I actually just hit random numbers for this one).

But thanks again found the problem as you can see, will go try and see if it works! :party: