What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Pietschie & Bad Randolphs Super Smash Bros. HD

Aight12

Hey Aight 12, you think you could give us some screens of your setup in the wrapper settings? Those are the options i get confused on. I'm wishin we all can get it workin as well as you did with glide! So please help! ha thanks.

Well i don't know if it'll help you or anyone but here it is.

fgfdad9.png

anyone got PJ64 settings? the Zelda stage looks...similar, well to my eyes...

Well if you're using Rice plugin maybe you should try out these settings which Pietschie posted http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6955/smashhdvt5.jpg

Or try to increase the ram 4 to 8 like someone mentionned.

Then again the map supposedly to looks like this. If you have it then you're okay i guess so...
wwwwuk9.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Pietschie

Pietschie

ugh i don't know. Hmm well it might be because of the screen resolution?

No, it has nothing to do with the screen resolution. Its because you are using glide.

The Hyrule walltextures, the green roof textures and and also the one used on the lower level (the spot where you can't go onto with the other green roof on it) are always displayed wrong in glide, like in ypur screenshot. It's the same in other maps and some textures are missing completely. Glide64 also has problems with some of the halftransparent textures. If you want to display the textures perfectly you will have to stick with rice 6.1.4.

Here are all my settings for rice again. Sparx pointed out that I had some of the options set to partially enabled. I couldn't see any difference when partially and fully enabled, but I now have them fully enabled.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/870/smashhdwg0.jpg

gitech

N64 Artist
start screen SMASH logo textures fixed

I took some time today to fix the "SMASH" logo on the start screen for you guys.

These are free to use in anyway such as adding them to your next release and/or adding it to your first post for download.

Merry Christmas!

Download: SSB HD - SMASH textures fixed patch: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7CFA0ERW

Users: To add it to your existing pack just unzip it to your ...Plugin\hires_texture\SMASH BROTHERS\Title Screen folder to replace the existing "SMASH" folder. :)

PS: I get the correct Zelda Stage texture size (scaling) with Rice video.

Also, I noticed all the Yoshi's and their icon textures have the "same DRAM CRC" causing severe slowdown. Just another example of why we need a Texture Caching option in Rice Video. ;)

Screenshot:
3wu50.jpg

Last edited:

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
*claps* good job, now...oh, wtheck! *thumbs up*

EDIT: I think I need a rapidshare or a divshare.

Last edited:

gitech

N64 Artist
(Repost so it's at the top of a page.)

Can anyone mirror this for ReplayTy and others who can't use megaupload?

I took some time today to fix the "SMASH" logo on the start screen for you guys.

These are free to use in anyway such as adding them to your next release and/or adding it to your first post for download.

Merry Christmas!

Download: SSB HD - SMASH textures fixed patch: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7CFA0ERW

Users: To add it to your existing pack just unzip it to your ...Plugin\hires_texture\SMASH BROTHERS\Title Screen folder to replace the existing "SMASH" folder. :)

PS: I get the correct Zelda Stage texture size (scaling) with Rice video.

Also, I noticed all the Yoshi's and their icon textures have the "same DRAM CRC" causing severe slowdown. Just another example of why we need a Texture Caching option in Rice Video. ;)

Screenshot:
3wu50.jpg

_yo_wasup_

A bigger deal to me than the lag caching problem is still trying to get all the new textures to show up.

I REALLY want the brick texture in hyrule to show up. It seems that most other maps mostly are all retextured and showing up, but hyrule is having trouble still.

(just realized I had forgot to crop out the other display)

smashhdfs3.png

This is what my title page looks like with Mudlord's Rice 1.6.4 after i applied your fix.

gitech

N64 Artist
A bigger deal to me than the lag caching problem is still trying to get all the new textures to show up.

I REALLY want the brick texture in hyrule to show up. It seems that most other maps mostly are all retextured and showing up, but hyrule is having trouble still.

(just realized I had forgot to crop out the other display)

smashhdfs3.png

This is what my title page looks like with Mudlord's Rice 1.6.4 after i applied your fix.

Ah, I might know why it looks like that. I will redo my fix and upload it for you to try.

TTYL,
Jay

_yo_wasup_

Thanks for the fix, I still see some misplacement, but honestly, it's not a big deal. It is better though!

1600x1200 resolution picture this time in accordance with your request for a higher resolution:

supersmashhdig2.png

gitech

N64 Artist
Ah, much better, but that is the limit I can go wothout using your PC.

It seems your PC is "special". ;)

Can you fix it yourself?

It would be easy if you know the basics.

If you need advice just ask,
Jay