What's new

n0$gba 2.3a

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
I think my problem is that i don't have NDS bios, Endryst Advanced tools and the firmware.bin were I can I get those things?

ArgJuli

Thanks..I have all the files except 2 bios: "BIOSNDS7" and "BIOSNDS9" that's why the emulator crashed. Can you send me this bios?

ArgJuli

Now I have all, the bios and all thing..but I am having a problem with the tools "eNDryptS Advanced 1.2" "eNDryptS" and "NDStools"...the last two programs don't work in my PC and the first one..when I put the selection "1" "Encrypt/Decrypt Rom" the program close...I need to encrypt all my roms because they are decrypted..what's the problem?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Now I have all, the bios and all thing..but I am having a problem with the tools "eNDryptS Advanced 1.2" "eNDryptS" and "NDStools"...the last two programs don't work in my PC and the first one..when I put the selection "1" "Encrypt/Decrypt Rom" the program close...I need to encrypt all my roms because they are decrypted..what's the problem?

I guess you have no experience in using the Windows Command Prompt since the last two programs do work.

spotanjo3

Really I don't know how to use the Windows Command Propmt....How I use it?

Okay..Starting with ndstool:

Open the ms-dos console, go to the directory where you have both files and type this:

Click Start>RUN>CMD:

Type this:

For my example and your can be different:

cd..

press enter

cd..

press enter one more time

cd Nintendo (that's my Nintendo Folder) then press enter

It will show this:

C:\Nintendo>

C:\Nintendo\cd no$gba 2.3a (that is also my folder inside the Nintendo Folder as well)

then it will show this:

C:\Nintendo\No$gba 2.3a>

If your nds file is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 - Mutant Nightmare (U).nds

you need to rename it to TMNT3.NDS

Now....type this:

C:\Nintendo\No$gba 2.3a>ndstool -se TMNT3.nds

encrypted.

See? Simple, isn't it ?! :D

esedcey

Rockmangames, may i ask a question? Is there any way to encrypt all the roms in a folder, at once? Or do we have to encrypt them one by one?