What's new

2002 FIFA World Cup

thine_impalor

Local spammer
finals

the REAL final is on friday between brazil and england...i'd almost GUARANTEE that the winner of that match takes the cup, but then thats leaving out senegal, i might be making a BIG mistake, the senegal guys r FULL of energy bless 'em:)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
its almost impossible to predict, i mean england are so unpredictable...my dad's mate betted £130 that Denmark were gonna win 1-0, well he lost his money within 7 minutes, lol. nah it should be good, but there is a pretty good chance brazil will whip england's little British arse :( . if they get past Brazil i reckon the england team will replace the monarchy.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
sk8bloke22 said:
its almost impossible to predict, i mean england are so unpredictable...

Football is unpredictable. In a match against Ireland, Spain was winning 2-1 a minute before the match ended. Then the Irish scored , and the match had to go on, but nobody scored. Spain won the game with the last penalty shot.:thumbsup:

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
England *are* so unpredictable - I agree. I won't be surprised if they lost, but on the same level, I won't be surprised if they win. :p

2fast4u

ok, this was some crazy day ... unsuprisingly england lost however i couldn't watch the game coz i had to work but i watched our victory over the usa.

to be perfectly honest this was one of the worst games ever (if u leave out the euro 2000 of course), they made the same mistake as against ireland but didn't get punished this time.

too many fouls,
too few chances,
too many yellow cards,
too few goals.

in one word a truly fucked up game but we had the better end for us and in a week no one is gonna ask about how this victory happened. but let's face it - with that performance, if we get a stronger opponent we're out ...

however it may be bad football, but look around u ... england, italy, france, argentina, ... they are all out. we're still in. and we are in the semi finals ... :)

looking forward to watching spain vs. south korea

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
I'm so pissed. :p

America were by far the better team, and even scored a goal that was punched from the line by a German defender. Cheating gits.