OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
:happy:
bunch_of_girls.jpg

2fast4u

sk8bloke22 said:
my Irish mate would (in funny irish accent) foukin disa-foukin-gree with u.

but then again he is Irish....

allow me to fuckin disagree as well, even though im not irish :D ... anchel, this is the final round, there are no easy opponents anymore by now.

btw, i sure hope / think that denmark will kick england's ass :D

2fast4u

QUARTERFINALS!!!! :D :D :D :) :) :) really bad game in the first half, but we deserved to win, paraguay was very bad today. let's see who is gonna be the opponent in the next game.

i personally bet mexico, the yanks won't get far...

dave_luther

Dangerous Dave
3-0!!!!!!!! and england are thru, dont no how they managed to get wright and schemichael in the same studio.... gud result, glad that heskey got a goal, rio solid as always except for one mistake, bring on the brazilians!!!

thine_impalor

Local spammer
huh?

just wondering Jaz, y u so keen on the USA? :plain:
anyway, i think USA don't stand a chance to win the cup!!! they'll eventuall lose out to england or brazil or italy(my most HUMBLE opinion:) )

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Re: huh?

thine_impalor said:
just wondering Jaz, y u so keen on the USA? :plain:
anyway, i think USA don't stand a chance to win the cup!!! they'll eventuall lose out to england or brazil or italy(my most HUMBLE opinion:) )
Because people tend to go for the underdog. Same way as I want Senegal, or Korea, or Japan to win.

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
DuDe_ said:
Because people tend to go for the underdog. Same way as I want Senegal, or Korea, or Japan to win.

That, and the fact I'm about a quarter American.

Speaking of Senegal, just been watching the match, I bet you Swedes (Martin, Remote, you know who you are ;)) are sweating now, ain't ya?! ;)

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Congratulations to the Senegalians, their first time at the World Cup games, and they have already got to the quarter finals.
/me seconds Jaz` words :)

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
I have a Senegal Coca-Cola ringpull. If they win this thing, I go to Germany in 2006 for the final. ;)

Remote

Jaz said:

That, and the fact I'm about a quarter American.

Speaking of Senegal, just been watching the match, I bet you Swedes (Martin, Remote, you know who you are ;)) are sweating now, ain't ya?! ;)

Err.. :blush: It feels like I've been robbed of all my belonings, shoot in the leg and dumped naked on my way to Tokyo, but I'm sure that I'll be able to make something positive out of this... ??? But it's definetely going to take time, we came so close, so close...

Remote

Jaz said:

Sure. You lost to a team that forgot to enter the World Cup in 1998. ;)

Close. :happy:

hehe... although that says more about the teams managemant then it does about the team, to bad they rememberd to enter this year... :p

/looks suspiciolusly at Jaz... ;)