Hyper19s

Banned
hhmmm well mabey your right
but then again a little more info wouldnt
hurt ??
make sence to you karth95

karth95

Lord of the Cats
ask all the questions you want... I'm just giving you the answers everyone else (including me) got when they asked about the .8 series.

Hyper19s

Banned
well i guess there nothing we (me)can do since
the makers wont say anything just WAIT i guess??

Damn it I hate waiting!!!! :angry:

Last edited:

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
I just hope its good - Is Rice still workin on 1964 or is it mainly schibo now! as I thought Rice was a co-authot - Have things changed as paople only refer to schibo

firestarter

Mahoukenshi Master!
*yawn* All I ask for is for JFG to work......I mean, it works on PJ64, but read my above posts for why I'm not using it.....otherwise, keep going as long as necessary.....

Last edited:
OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Hey! I just asked about a few things about it! I think is enought, let Rice and Schibo work peacefully for now...

Hyper19s

Banned
Best Angel said:
Hey! I just asked about a few things about it! I think is enought, let Rice and Schibo work peacefully for now...
Hey!!!
you made a good thread here dude
keep it going dont stop now
lets keep talking!!!!!

scotty

The Great One
Let Schibo have his peace. we keep ANNOYING him and haggling him, and it just sits there incomplete. Schibo has a life too, and he is a busy man these days. I know it has taken 2 months longer than planned (Cinco De Mayo being the day he planned to release it, of course never happened). I bugged him as well. Schibo will release it sometime, we will never know the real day he is going to release it, but he will before he dies