What's new

1964 0.9.9 ini

Trotterwatch

Appears that Schibo fixed this in IRC (so this fix is from him not me):

Memory settings should be, Check Block & DMA, and CF2. Should work perfectly then.

The Siskoo

Trotterwatch said:
Appears that Schibo fixed this in IRC (so this fix is from him not me):

Memory settings should be, Check Block & DMA, and CF2. Should work perfectly then.

These 2 settings works but the sound is bad. Azimer 0.55.1 CF3 and protected memory is really better.

The Siskoo

Thanks but there is a great teamwork.

Could you add these games :

South Park (U) [!] --> playable
Snowboard Kids (E) [!] --> playable
Kiratto Kaiketsu! 64 Tanteidan (J) [!] --> unplayable
South Park Rally (U) [!] --> -Almost Playable- (bad in-game res)
St Andrews Old Course (J) [!] --> Almost Playable (Rice Daedalus 5.2.0 is better than jabo + some gfx problem in game)
Jinsei Game 64 (J) [!] --> playable (Rice Daedalus 5.2.0 + fast in game)

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

Rugrats the movie (U)(!) - playable but with no sound
Top Gear Overdrive (U) - should self modifying code really be Check Qword? Seems to work fine on Protect Memory (though I have now reverted back to the former, in case there was a reason for it)

South Park Rally (U) [!] --> -Almost Playable- (bad in-game res)

You mean the draw distance? That is solved using Jabos 1.20b or Glide64.

Last edited:

The Siskoo

Trotterwatch said:
Rugrats the movie (U)(!) - playable but with no sound
Top Gear Overdrive (U) - should self modifying code really be Check Qword? Seems to work fine on Protect Memory (though I have now reverted back to the former, in case there was a reason for it)

You mean the draw distance? That is solved using Jabos 1.20b or Glide64.

Can you explain about the sound in Rugrats in Paris ? --> the better sound plugin for this game for me is Schibo's Audio.

Top Gear Overdrive : I can't launch the game.

And about South Park Rally, you can't see the road. And I can"t find Jabos 1.20b. Do you have a link ?

Trotterwatch

Rugrats in Paris works fine with sound :) any plugin seems ok. Rugrats the movie is a totally different game.

Top Gear Overdrive you need to use Rices 5.20 as per the .ini note

Jabos D3D 1.20b came with PJ64 1.2 I believe, so you need to download that. Or use Glide64+ Evoodoo (which I personally think is better).

The Siskoo

Trotterwatch said:
Rugrats in Paris works fine with sound :) any plugin seems ok. Rugrats the movie is a totally different game.
I have :
Rugrats - Scavenger Hunt (U) [!]
Rugrats - Treasure Hunt (E) [!]
Rugrats in Paris - The Movie (E) [!]
Rugrats in Paris - The Movie (U) [!]

He miss me a rugrat game ?

Top Gear Overdrive you need to use Rices 5.20 as per the .ini note

I have it with the last Duncan Ini and the last Rice Daedalus and I can't launch it ?

Jabos D3D 1.20b came with PJ64 1.2 I believe, so you need to download that. Or use Glide64+ Evoodoo (which I personally think is better).

Maybe Duncan could add this settings to his ini ?!?

Trotterwatch

Sorry my bad... was late when I posted that.

Rugrats in Paris - The Movie (U) doesn't have sound at all for me (with any plugin that I tried). Will have to try it out again :( prolly my fault, lol

The Siskoo

No Problem, it was late for me too :D

Schibo's Audio 1.2 --> better to hear the sound, but the sound crack (crack !!!) !
Azimer HLE 0.55.1 alpha --> no sound
Zilmar & Jabo's Directsound 1.5 --> i have the sound but more slow than Schibo's 1.2

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Trotterwatch said:
Sorry my bad... was late when I posted that.

Rugrats in Paris - The Movie (U) doesn't have sound at all for me (with any plugin that I tried). Will have to try it out again :( prolly my fault, lol

Well there goes 2 hours of my life I'll never get back searching for that ROM on the web at 2am, LOL! j/k

OP
Duncan

Duncan

N64 Addict
Also, for the next update i have added a few more games and ALL of the NFL series games are all Playable!, and working dam nicely :)

Trotterwatch

Already posted that - and should already be in the amended .ini

Hmmmm it wasn't added into the latest .ini... so yes, that needs adding Duncan (well spotted again Siskoo - not 100% sure why this or the Dr Mario one are not in the .ini). Probably already in the WIP version though - seems like the Premier Manager thing was just missed from my post.

Last edited:
OP
Duncan

Duncan

N64 Addict
Trotterwatch said:
Already posted that - and should already be in the amended .ini

Hmmmm it wasn't added into the latest .ini... so yes, that needs adding Duncan (well spotted again Siskoo - not 100% sure why this or the Dr Mario one are not in the .ini). Probably already in the WIP version though - seems like the Premier Manager thing was just missed from my post.

Yep, the Dr. Mario was done, will be in the next version, only one i missed was the Premier Manager one, ill have to dig out the Rom, as i dont have it on my HD locally :)

Flash

Technomage
F-1 World Grand Prix (G) [!] - marked as Not Working (error) while works fine with
Jabo's D3D 1.5.1 + RSP + Jabo's Dsound...

Flash

Technomage
And Cruis'n USA is absolutely flawless an fast w/ Glide64 0.5.
BTW also works good w/ Jabo's 1.5.1 but Glide64 even with eVoodoo is faster...