What's new

0.7.2 feedback goes here

Kakarot

It doesn't work at all. Occasionally I can get Wave Race or Mario running but that's it and they crash after 30 seconds to a minute into the game. This is strange seeing as everyone else doesn't seem to have nearly the huge ammount of problems that I do. I forgot to mention the plugins I use so here they are

Jabo's d3d 1.4 or 1.3 (I fluctuate between the two)
Azimer's .40 beta and sometimes the .30 versions (old and new rev.)
N-rages 1.61 input plugin

schibo

Emulator Developer
Please tell me your operating system. it is a good idea and very helpful to us when people put their complete system specs in their signature

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
congrats

I am having incredible speed on all games on a P3450. Now I actually need a speed limiter. great job.:D The only complaint that i have is that it crashes sometimes, or does a "you cant press any of the f1-f12 keys thing. It is a wierd bug?, but it only happens sometimes. Overall i give this release a a-

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
pretty good...

some games still crash for no reason, but maybe its my fault that and am using win me (i swear i need to changed op system, but then again i would have to back up all my roms kinda hard when i dont have a cd-rw) anyway other then that pretty good, but umm if there isn't there should be a limit fps option i remember lol conker bad fur day ran at 140+ fps!! lol it was funny the characters all looked like they had to much sugar