What's new

Graphic problemssss

Ian

Jabo said:
oddly enough these are out of memory errors, it says you dont have enough memory somehow

so it shouldn't (probably) be driver related, maybe you have some kind of weird process taking up a lot of memory ?

Nope :| Lots o memory available. Well, 384 of physical ram. and 256mb memory card so... Bleh.

neoak

Triforce of Something...
Weird. I have a Radeon 9800 Pro with 128 MB of Ram and it doesn't make this problems. Well, only that Rice's 5.1.0 (not -d) doesn't like it. (A bit lazy to update it ;))

The answer is in your PC configuration: the 256 MB of RAM the 9600 has. IIRC, the 256 MB versions have different RAM speed and type.

You should try with another video card that has maximum 128 MB. If it doesn't work, then it is not the card nor the plugin. Consider checking even the AGP bus.

BTW, i use Omega's Catalyst 3.10.

And yes, i know the post is from 4 days ago, but i had to point this.

zazantiago

Jabo said:
Just a quick note to anyone here trying to help, PJ as you may or may not know creates error logs when things like startup fail, it's very important to obtain the contents of these *.log files when they exist

I'm glad to hear you solved the problem by using a Direct3D8 plugin, but you haven't figured out why Direct3D6 doesn't work, heh ah well have fun with your games :)

What Direct3D8 are you talking about cause I have the same problem. Can you post the link to it?

reallyjoel

Just for the sake of it, I have the exact same problem, I've been trying to fix it for the last week or so.. alot of ppl seem to have problems with radeon and pj64. Could be the drivers, but i tried to revert to 3.x series, but it didnt work either.

as i wrote in another thread about this, it would be nice if a PJ64 programmer or a video plugin programmer could comment

Last edited: