What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Star Fox HD Community Project

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
I'm not good in designs, but I will soon! however, if you want, you can assist others with Star Fox HD! I'm not a big talker... I might put a picture in soon.

OP
R

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
OK, from Kid A's picture is as shown

OP
R

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
I wish I knew how to show a picture on here... All I get is a big 'X'

anyway, if you have an amazing photo of your texture in action then show it here!

OP
R

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
Does anybody have anything they want to add to this project? Pictures on progress, thumbnails on character pictures? I'll Try to make my own, but I suck at art so... Might wanna start with foreground textures?

OP
R

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
Here's a second long video (no movement at all!) showing the look of the picture above on Fox's ship!

Sorry for triple posting...

The sad part is it's upside-down on the other side... :(

X-Fi6

Do you know what the "Print Screen" (Prt Scrn) button does on your keyboard?

Try it right now: hold the alt key and tap that button. And then paste it into Photoshop or Microsoft Paint.

OP
R

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
OK, to prevent this one from dying, we are going to try this is phases:

1. Ship & Enemy texture layout
2. Foreground layout (Corneria-Venom 2)
3. Foreground layout (Asteroid Belt-Solar)
4. Foreground layout (The rest of the planets)
5. Boss textures
Sprite textures (Fox, Falco, Peppy, Slippy, Kat, and the dumb monkeys texture)
Final Stage. Battle stage texture and crosshair touch-up.
RELEASE TIME!

mode7

Don't give up already. Take your time to experiment and practice. I could telll you I really sucked when I first tried to do this. That was about two years ago and it took me a long way and patience.
And don't do it for the feedback do it for the game you love and especially do it for your own enjoyment - If that's not the case - don't do it!

OP
R

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
Yeah, I have a water design for Corneria already made, but I have yet to see it in action...I don't even know where to put a texture to see it...

Datadayne

Hope you luck with the project. If this is something you are really interested in, giving up shouldn't in your mind. Keep working your way up the stairs, one step at a time and you will get better.

Yard by yard makes it hard, inch by inch is a cinch.
Datadayne

OP
R

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
I looked everywhere, I cannot find anything to help me get those god-forbidden textures in the game! AUGHH! i'm tired, i'm sick, I suck, i'm done!