What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Super Mario Texture Pack.

Elite Knight

Nintedo Fan Mad
I am starting a SM texture pack may look bad but im still working on it ok i added a screen shot of what i have started see if you like it.:bouncy:

Graxer

It looks quite good! I dont like what you have done with the star and text at the top of the screen though, it needs an outline!

Other than that good job!

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
maybe yo did not understand me, BLURK!!!! OH MY GOD IT GAVE ME AMNESIA IT WAS SO BAD!!!! OH MY GOD KILL ME NOW!!!!

DDRPIP

The One and Only
it's a good first try, try to get a good feel for the program you use and familiarize yourself with it.

Datadayne

hey Elite Knight. Try blending the colours with each other a bit. And put some shadings in the picture. Also, dont use (what I call) cheap colors like lime, bright blue and such. I suggest putting outlines on the fonts.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
hmm.. you need to work on the tiling issues.. place the dark area somewhere else or do something different becuase the tiling is very noticible.

OP
E

Elite Knight

Nintedo Fan Mad
More Updates i have alot of time today to do this so i goin to do out side of the castle first. And dont worrie about the sand i made it to look like that. And i Braveld the grounds down to remove tileing issues.

Eliet Knight.

OP
E

Elite Knight

Nintedo Fan Mad
Would some one be kind to do the letters and logos for me what ever i try i cant get them to look nice. Some one please. I'l give who ever credit for the texture pack if they do them nice not perfect but look nice.

OP
E

Elite Knight

Nintedo Fan Mad
I need some idear i have ran out of them could some one please give me what type of texture pack i have no idears left:( .