What's new

Important Question

Kakashi13

Naruto Maniac
Hello everyone and sorry because the question might sound noobish but i am really new to the whole thing.
Anyway i am downloading naruto clash of ninja (not sure if it is in gcm or iso)
It is in 6 files and the whole size is about 300mb.What i want to ask is how will i open the iso or gcm if it is not 1 file but 6...(all 6 files are in .rar now that i download them)Is there a problem with the file or is there a way to make it one file and use it?Also the size of the whole file is a little small i think :(
Edit:Ok i did sorry about it can you plz help me now?

Last edited:

Cobrax1884

Banned
first, it's split in more parts.Extract the rar file and you should extract a gcm or another rar.If so, then extract the rar and then you should get a gcm or iso.
Now set up dolphin and start the emulation but you will need to enable dynarec to get a barely playble speed(man this speed gives me headeaches).
have :party:

OP
Kakashi13

Kakashi13

Naruto Maniac
First thx very very much for the help
Second how can i configure the buttons?
I don't know which is the A button wich ask me to press at the start with the memory lol
Wait i found that button A is A in keyboard but even if i press it nothing changes in the game but i don't think it has stuck because the frames below move continiously...

Last edited:
OP
Kakashi13

Kakashi13

Naruto Maniac
Well i made it somehow thx now it is slow but i don't complain about it others have same problem as i have read.It runs in about 17-25 FPS(in battle about 4-5 lol) i guess there is no way to make it better right?if there is anything i must know or something i can do to make things better i would be more that happy to hear it with pm or here.Again thx for the help and congratulations on the Dolphin team they have made an exellent work till now,keep up the good work guys...

Cobrax1884

Banned
The only way to make it work faster is to wait untill Gekko will be released :).
This is the only method or get a PC that is better that sercios's :p i guess he gets great fps in this game

OP
Kakashi13

Kakashi13

Naruto Maniac
If i try to shrink the file?will it run faster?i think i read this somewhere in the other older topics about naruto games here...(what makes you think that the new emulator will be better than this one?)

Cobrax1884

Banned
Well, from what i read, and from what i saw and from what was said to me i think that gekko will kick dolphin's A$$ :) and no, i don't think that if you will shrink it it will run faster

Sercio

Even on my system Dolphin "sucks" !
I get only ~ 15-20 Fps.... (differend each game)
*only with dynarec option and tick modifer 1 but ingame!

Cobrax1884

Banned
a big lol for you, heh, it "sucks" dude, i wish i could play GC games on pc with that speed i'd play sa2b all day long

OP
Kakashi13

Kakashi13

Naruto Maniac
I could play naruto all day too if the speed was normal but we must not be thankless in other consules like ps2 and xbox the emulators are much more behind than dolphin is for gc!So we put all our hopes for regular play in the other emulator but you don't know maybe dolphin's next version is better that the other who knows...
And something else Sercio i don't think you can complain when you get 15-20 fps when i for example have 2-5!