What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Vanit's Goemons Great Adventure Project

Vanit

I've started work on retexturing Goemons Great Adventure. So far I've redone most of the font, a few ground textures and most of Goemon's facial expressions.

Here's a few pictures and there will be more to come.

*Update - 4 November, 2005: Beta 1 released! Includes everything I've retextured so far.

Last edited:

xneoangel

Persona User
Those screenies look pretty cool. :party:
Yeah this game is reaally good i liked it a lot when i played it on my N64.

OP
V

Vanit

Thanks for the support guys.

*fixed the W for wiseman (the font w didn't fit so I drew my own in and it turned out too small, I made it bigger now)

And heres a few pictures Goemon's new expressions in action.

xneoangel

Persona User
Those textures look pretty good but (there's always a but :evil: ) Goemon's nose looks weird it looks like he has 4 holes in his nose.

OP
V

Vanit

I'll consider redoing his nose, but its so much work. Anyways I just finished reclothing Goemon.

loopsider

aibrubusfosusej said:
Wow. Never heard of it. Is it any good?

Just like the first Mystical Ninja for N64, this one is insanely addicting and thoroughly captivating. Don't know why it doesn't have much of a fan base either, it was among my favorite n64 experiences.

Krackpipe

loopsider said:
Just like the first Mystical Ninja for N64, this one is insanely addicting and thoroughly captivating. Don't know why it doesn't have much of a fan base either, it was among my favorite n64 experiences.

yeah, i love this game, 2 and 4-players modes can get really hectic!:bouncy:

goemon's clothes looks great, as does the rest of the pack.

Techman

Nolifer
Cool, keep it up. This is one my my favourite N64 games.
I'd suggest you bold the text a bit, too.

Last edited:
OP
V

Vanit

New logo!... took 3 hours solid. I gotta fix up the clipping on the corners though.

OP
V

Vanit

I cleaned up the clipping a bit and did the credits at the bottom (I still think the credits look a bit wrong, so I'll play around with styles later on).

The Dave

Well yeah they look different and off because they aren't anywhere close to what the original are.

Cleaner text is great, but if it's not the same type it looks out of place.

For example, the copywrite text: The original is sans-seriff with a black stroke. The updated one is a seriff font with a black box bg. It's completely different.

OP
V

Vanit

If you can find the font I'll gladly change it. I'll have a little look around for it myself, and as I said I'd try a few different styles, but for now its not really the most important thing to change :). I appreciate the constructive feedback, keep it up.

Krackpipe

The logo looks great, but now i'm confused, my uk PAL cart has this title screen:

Mystical.jpg