What's new

Best Band Ever?

adi

get out of my house
For me its a four way tie between Deftones,Jane's Addiction,At the Drive-in and the Smashing Pumpkins. The thing I've never understood was why the Beatles were rated so highly, they had some good tunes, but the Doors were just so much better in every aspect. Maybe its because I live in the UK, but if you say you don't like the Beatles here, its the equivalent of shooting the Pope and dragging his body through Rome.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Let's all wait for the S-Club-7 weirdo to start posting again.. ;)

*lol* Only kidding.. :D

Martin

Administrator
Creed = wannabe Pearl Jam. /me don't like that.

I was at the Pearl Jam concert in Roskilde when 9 people got killed, but damn...that was a great concert. Too bad that happened though... :cry:

So my vote is: Pearl Jam.

blizz

I liked With Arms Wide Open, form Creed, but I haven't really gotten into their new stuff. Plus their just too new to be "The Best Band Ever." similarly I'd would say Nirvana but they were inconsistent, plus I love Unplugged which isn't really what they did the most ;).

I'm going with REM, I saw REM in concert in Paris, seeing an arena full of Parisians singing Losing My Religion in perfect english rocks

but really if you're looking for "The Best Band Ever" then it has to The Beatles.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
I would never be able to choose "the best band ever", since I can`t listen to the same band for a long while... Yet I think that Metallica should be rated pretty high in that list, they had some great tunes. Prodigy rocks too.

StonedConker

that's a nice thread:) .hmmmm which should i post first?The past years i spend with the new wave scene Cure,Depeche Mode,Bauhaus,Joy Division...Lately i like indiepent bands but always have time for Puressence(i show them live 2 times:) )Grandaddy,Mogwai,Electrolane,Quickspace,Dandy Warhols,Anathema and many,many bands with Electro-pop-indie-weird sound:)

p.s. I hate my shelf bcause i din't show the Cure live in 1993 :angry: .Any chance to come in greece again....?