What's new

Zelda OoT problems...

Serge1090

While walking around random things will make my game just shut down...with the error message "Unhandled R4300i OpCode at: 801EEC88. Unknown 05 BD 00 20" "Stopping Emulation!"...Help?

Juan50051

that happend to me once while i was playin zelda ocarina of time but i restarted where i left of and till today it hasent given me any more of those problem

Smiff

Emutalk Member
1) verify your ROM
2) check settings are at defaults
3) make a native save and reset the ROM, then load from this. or, load from a different state save if you have one.

this is covered many times but perhaps i need to make it clearer..

OP
S

Serge1090

Alright...two problems...
1) I'm getting error messages much more frequently now.

2) I ran good GoodWindows. But I can only run it once for one rom. After that I will get an error and it will have to close as soon as I select the directory the roms are in. It also closes with an error after the one rom is scanned

Clements

Open Goodinfo.cfg that comes with GoodN64 with notepad and change the lines:

#change to OldFormat=y for GoodWindows compatibility
OldFormat=n

to

#change to OldFormat=y for GoodWindows compatibility
OldFormat=y

OP
S

Serge1090

Thank you Clements, that worked. I reduced the amount of times it happens. But...there is still one part where it constantly does that and it prevents me from getting any further..Please please please any help would be GREATLY appreciated

OP
S

Serge1090

I fixed it! A non-native save sort of messed it up but it's all fixed now...Thank you very much everyone for all the help