What's new

Zelda, one of first arguments OoT

Kiantsu

by PJ64 and cheats, walking trought alpha worlds, in one of them I saw (in market's back alley, in the middle zone) a soldier that said that ganondorf had killed hyrule's king and Impa took zelda out, and that zelda was giving you something in temple of time (later he dies)

and the end of OoT, 2 screenshots. Was this the first choice of miyamoto for OoT?

snap0034.JPG

snap0035.JPG

snap0037.JPG

snap0038.JPG

snap0039.JPG

''You'll recive it from princess zelda in temple of time...''

snap0036.JPG

then he dies
:pj64: :pj64:

Last edited:
OP
K

Kiantsu

is in world beta 0 or 1 (well, the first) u hear a horse. go walking/flying with L in cheats to in front of the markets door, then fly and get in the market. U appear in the goron shop, go out and u appear in screenshots 1 & 2. Go out (go out means take the doors, the exits ;) LOL) and u apear in the Back Alley of the market, go to the middle zone and u can speak with the soldier

Knuckles

actually, for the 4, 5, and 6, they are in the normal game, simply JUST AFTER you got the ocarina of time (young) before heading for the temple, just go on the market streets, this guy will be here. I think he isn't here after ( when you went 7 years later and come back)

OP
K

Kiantsu

ah ok, thanks knuckles, I didn't knew It, I thought that it was what they didn't put in the last release

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
I've got tons of threads regarding the OoT beta worlds. If anyone has any questions, come to me :).. I used to live for beta, there's probably nothing I can't answer. :p

For your enjoyment, here's something you'll never see anywhere in the real game. 2 tektites on the water, and the mysterious "Ocarina Pedestal".

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
And here, standing in an un-initialized version of the cutscene where Ganondorf is riding his horse through the fire. All the beta quest is is a code that throws you in a cutscene before it initializes. By this, we can find hidden objects and cutscenes that didn't make it to our game. :)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
You need to add value 01 to the beta quest code, then go to zora's fountain. :) It's extremely buggy, so don't expect to be able to explore much. Using the "specific things lean" code (google it) you can explore the area in its entirety. :)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Again, use value 01, then go to hyrule castle town, it'll fade out with an image of the triforce. (don't feel stupid.. it's the only way to know BETA! :D) :*

Here's a pic of beta zora's fountain with specific things lean, it's fully explorable this way. :)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Gogo: forgot to add something.. the time of day modifier must be set to value 7000 (Sunny). :fullmop:

Kianstu: Added. :police:

Last edited:

sheik124

Emutalk Member
Maikelchan, been there done that :)
Pretty cool seeing Zelda in spanish, didn't know they had a spanish rom of it