What's new

Zelda Ocarina Of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shugo

Whenever i try to go to a specific cutscene, it like messes up the graphics and i get an error message, shortly after it just doesn't do anything and when i close it, it says it was non-responsive, how do i fix this? Thanks :zorro:

Also, how do i use GoodN64? I downloaded it, but don't know what to do...

Last edited:
P

pkmaximum

Try redownloading (oops, I mean dumping) your rom again. Usually errors like these retain to the rom.

If that does not work though, then reinstall Project 64 V1.6.

If you are using a different emulator, state it that way I can be of more help.

OP
S

Shugo

I re-downloaded it, and tried tto find, diffrent ROMs, but thyey were all the same because it had my file and messed up...

stunt_man

Gasp! He said the d-word!

Try to 'dumping' this version: 'Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.2)'

;)

OP
S

Shugo

What? I have that version, and wenever i play, after a few minutes it gives me this image (i hope BBL code works)
okka6.jpg
And then it stops working and says it encountered a problem and has to close

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
This error message is quite common for people who use Jabo's Direct3D8 plugin with subpar graphics hardware. What are you computer specs?

Switch to Jabo's Direct3D6 plugin and see if that helps.

Agozer

Start --> Run, type dxdiag and run it. Check the System and especially the Display tabs.

OP
S

Shugo

Okay, it came up with a DirectX diagnostic tool when i run it, what do i do now? And it said it might use the Interweb to get more stuff...And thanks for helping me :)
Got an Instant messanger where i can ask you questions without using this board? Its annoying with like 5 tabs XD

Last edited:
OP
S

Shugo

Omfg, i dont get ANY of this... Where is my system?!? I cant find anything, and nothing ever works for this <:'(

OP
S

Shugo

Okay, i found Jabo's 1.5.2... Will that work? And i don't know where to find system and display tabs...

Agozer

The System tab is the first tab that's open when the DirectX Diagnostics Tool opens. The Display tab is one of the tabs in the same program.

Try the 1.5.2 plugin. That's the best way to see if it works, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.