What's new

Zelda Minish Cap for GBA and unnamed realistic Zelda for GC

-Shadow-

Banned
Wooooooow ! That are very nice shots !
I really didn't like the cel shading look of Zelda : WW . They first released a trailer of Zelda on the Gamecube ( the fight Link vs. Ganondorf , anyone remember it ? ) and i thought that i MUST buy a GC for this , but then they made the decision to make an odd-looking cel-shading thingy , which disappointed me :saddam:

That realistic Zelda Game looks like a reason to buy a GC :D

Xade

Irrelevant Insight
Holy SHIT

I thought that Spaceworld thing was dead and buried. Maybe they've worked on the thing the whole time since.

JESUS!!!!!!!

This is the game to slaughter them all.

Roll on LEGEND OF ZELDA.

Adult Link, realism, atmosphere... its everything basically I hoped the badly titled Wind Waker would be.

This is the GameCube killer app, simple as that. They should have trailers for it on TV, cinemas, EVERYTHING...

*pants*

revl8er

That Damn Good
About time, I didn't like the artwork in Wind Waker. Don't get me wrong, WW is a good game but I just think the artwork could have been a hell of a lot better.

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
This new Zelda game is a WHOLE NEW TITLE. They are still making Wind Waker 2. Could this be the truth behind Silicon Knight's little quote about wanting to make a realistic Zelda game? I don't know but it sure as hell looks amazing. Nintendo's press conference was by far the best it's been in years. My faith has quickly been restored in this sleeping giant. :D

EDIT: Um, the past few Zelda GB games have been made by Capcom and they turned out fine. :p

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
*cold shower on my back*
Don't believe what I saw! Nintendo finally get it, that realism sells.
I would buy a gc only 4 this game...

But it looks like it is still the same story...
But that doesn't matter!

-Shadow-

Banned
MasterPhW_DX said:
But it looks like it is still the same story...

Yeah , and the enviroment looks a lil' bit like the OOT Hyrule . But the enemies are a lil' bit different , they look like a cross of lizalfos and Gothic 2 Orcs :D

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
How can people think that this is just a remake of OoT? oO It's obviously not, sure it's in Hyrule, so was LttP and OoT among others. Nobody said, "OMFG! OoT is just going to be a 3D remake of LttP!" So far it looks like it's a prequel to WW and/or sequel to MM. It has a dark tone to it and lots of rain *hint hint* plus one of the quotes on the screen during the demo says "As the light fades will the hero rise again?" that right there should be enough to set it apart from being a remake.

Talas

Son of the Sky
Looks really cool. Hm... a GC isnt that expensive anymore. Good thing to see Big N resurrecting itself.

sheik124

Emutalk Member
this is what i caught my gamecube trying to do
i also found my copy of windwaker mutilated with cube-prints all over the ground, it told me "If I don't get a real Zelda game soon, I will cease to exist", i bitchslapped it and took out the poisioned sony fanboy contaminated memory card which i found all zelda save files renamed to Celda save files, and now back to reality

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
I saw the video.......... 50megs........... really impressive...... really Zelda........ now i will buy an GC :p .... ........

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
sheik124 said:
this is what i caught my gamecube trying to do
i also found my copy of windwaker mutilated with cube-prints all over the ground, it told me "If I don't get a real Zelda game soon, I will cease to exist", i bitchslapped it and took out the poisioned sony fanboy contaminated memory card which i found all zelda save files renamed to Celda save files, and now back to reality

And what does your suicidal 'Cube consider a "real Zelda game"? Wind Waker is just as "real" as any other Zelda title, minus the CDi ones. Wind Waker had a feel like the 8 bit NES Zelda, is your GCN trying to say that the first Zelda game wasn't "real"? :p

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
DAMN COOOOL :bouncy: ..
Seems that Ninty began to learn how to attract people to their GC..with the new realestic titles such as Metal gear TS,Resident Evil 4,Metroid prime & alot of new games...I think if they can make such titles they will role(and with a Winning eleven or even a good football game)..
The thing that will make me crazy that nintendo said that the trailer is a REAL gameplay..CANT WAIT :yawn: ..

sheik124

Emutalk Member
GogoTheMimic said:
And what does your suicidal 'Cube consider a "real Zelda game"? Wind Waker is just as "real" as any other Zelda title, minus the CDi ones. Wind Waker had a feel like the 8 bit NES Zelda, is your GCN trying to say that the first Zelda game wasn't "real"?
nah im just trying to copy cooliscool indirectly :p
i liked wind waker alot, but i still get more enjoyment playing Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, i mean the cel shading in ww is awesome, but in its own way, its just not what i am used to

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
sheik124 said:
nah im just trying to copy cooliscool indirectly :p
i liked wind waker alot, but i still get more enjoyment playing Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, i mean the cel shading in ww is awesome, but in its own way, its just not what i am used to

My first thougt was: why ww looks so shit, but after playing it, I liked it.
But the new Zelda looks great from the beginning and I want 2 play this...
NOW!!!!!!!! *muharharhar*

I think I'm going crazy till the release of this great piece of zelda history.

Stezo2k

S-2K
cheers for the link mate, seen the pics before, but they look much nicer in higher res :D

btw, this looks much nicer than cell shaded i recon, cell shading works well for some games, but i just feel it didn't feel right on a zelda game