What's new

zelda menu problem

Tora

3V1L N3K0 D00D <|>_<|>
anybody here notice how the start menu in zelda takes like 10 seconds or longer to load? just curious if im the only one who has this problem... ^_^

ra5555

N64 Newbie
its a known issue with project64.

Nemu 0.8 doesn't seem to have the problem, so you might want to try that.

OP
Tora

Tora

3V1L N3K0 D00D <|>_<|>
hm...well is there a save uhm....changer thingy wutchamacallit.... *thinks* a save file converter for project 64 to nemu? that and is nemu buggy with zelda at all?

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Playing the game with the "limit fps" option off makes the loading faster. Besides, no other emu I've tried, have been able to play the game as well as PJ64. 1964 for instance, won't let ya catch any fish, haha. They just bite, you do the "snap into place" thing, then they get away 2 seconds later *L*. PJ64 all the way, hehe.:pj64:

ra5555

N64 Newbie
You can always use the native saves you know ? ^^

Nope using Jabo's D3D6 v1.5 plugin, Zelda OOT works nearly perfect on Nemu. You should defenately try it if you are really frustrated with this bug.

OP
Tora

Tora

3V1L N3K0 D00D <|>_<|>
nah, im not frustrated with it, its just it can be a little annoyin. but i dont really mind it, i wuz just curious if anyone knew a way around it. but thanks ^_^

Nemu is recommended for zelda, but for the fastest loading-times you can use corn if you don't mind graphics-bugs and no sound, but I don't think that's what you want if you see this.:D