What's new

ZeLdA mAsTeR qUeSt probs

GrIm ReApEr

Roc on da ZeLdA games!!!!!!!!
sumfins rong wid link cos he won't jump over ledges and stuff like dat i just wanna know if its da game or da emulator cos he doesn't do dat on pj64 it wouldn't because of the cheats would it because i need to levitate to cross gaps etc

Last edited:

Clements

Well, it's almost certainly the cheat you are using. There is no point in the game that requires the levitation cheat to pass, so I suggest you disable it.

OP
G

GrIm ReApEr

i disabled the cheat but he still does it could it be the other cheats im using???

and i just found something else wrong hyrule town its stuffed and thats all i found so far

Last edited:
OP
G

GrIm ReApEr

its ok now link just started jumping when he's suppose to its ok there is only one more problem but its not really a biggy its that all the text is in black and epona is partically white and all the buttons are red although i like it do you have any solutions??

OP
G

GrIm ReApEr

its ok now link just started jumping when he's suppose to its ok there is only one more problem but its not really a biggy its that all the text is in black and epona is partically white and im missing the 3rd heart in the container and all the buttons are red although i like it do you have any solutions??

OP
G

GrIm ReApEr

its ok now link just started jumping when he's suppose to its ok there is only one more problem but its not really a biggy its that all the text is in black and epona is partically white and im missing the 3rd heart in the container and all the buttons are red although i like it do you have any solutions??

and also the epuipment screen were link is suppose to be has a slight picture of the hylian shield and its all messed up but i can still select the equpiment