What's new

Zelda: Majoro's Mask unplayable!!!

jack

Hello

I've been playing Zelda:MM for several days now and everything has been running smoothly thus far. However, today as I progress to a certain point in the game, specifically the Goron Village, an unexpected problem arouse which prevented me from further continuing to play this wonderful game. The problem I believe involves how 1964 handles framebuffer emulation. There seems to be an error rendering a scene when I put on the lense of truth, an item crucial to the continuation of the game. The errors, specifically, renders the scene completely black, yet the snow is still visible. To illustrate the problem, I have included a snapshot. As you can see from the shot, it is impossible to see anything. The lense of truth was supposed to reveal hidden items and consequently without it, you cannot progress any further. I would like to request help or advice into alleviating this matter. Thank you for your time.

LD.

*poke*
It's not the framebuffer, I know that much. You can try turning on wireframe mode until you reach the top of the cliff, as a temporary measure.

co_p3rth

Emu Lover
i never reach that point when playing zelda MM on 1964, but i have no view problem when using lens of truth at all with pj64 with jabo's plugins, why dont u try using it just to pass that point :p, well can u at least tell ur system specs ? :)

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
As far as I remember there's a known issue with the lens of truth...
Try the video plugin Direct64...worked perfectly for me