What's new

Zelda 4 swords playable I think

Marce1991

Programmer
Yeah that's it!You put it on wireframe but you won't understand nothing, I did some random clicks on the menu and it didn't crash at all I could access it normally but I didn't know what was I accessing anyway people, I have a 32mb video card so I couldn't see anything but a blank screen without wireframe so someone please try on wireframe, on the most compatible gfx settings(0not the number 1), post your results here!Or tell me if everybody could already acces the whole menu...

OP
Marce1991

Marce1991

Programmer
And by answering to many, Yes I think this subject should be put on a thread not as a post on a sticky, cause if it's true it's a great discovery!

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Already had done a big fat bet report to FIRES a long time before. Could post some more screens, but don't see why I should do it... it's just another little thing, but it isn't playable or controllable, you only can see some gfx, that's it!

OP
Marce1991

Marce1991

Programmer
mmm My video card sucks so on wireframe you will see a lot of strange stuff but I could access the menu tough I didn't see perfectly what it was.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Marce1991 said:
Try wireframe and tell me what u got :D

It doesn't go further, even in wireframe. It stops there. I've tried; although my PC might not be the best one out there, it's possible to emulate some of it on it.