What's new

Zelda 2

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Smiff said:
yeah i care if it's illegal, make Nemu 0.8 legal dammit - don't sink to PJ64's level!

P.S. please Ogy, use private messaging to fellate emu authors.

ok, smiff that's about enough, FYI i don't think higher of Lac then you, and the whole point of my thread was that i idolize zelda, not lac, but you never did understand me smiff.

flow``

flow``
smiff: yeah i care if it's illegal
then delete those roms off your hd

*gee gee* :D

oh lac, have you worked on your banjoe tooie crack any lately? :)
i browsed dextrose not too long ago and someone got it to work(?).. i forget the cart combination and it could only be done with a v64jr i think

its been forever though, so im' probably wrong in some aspects of that statement :)

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Tesla-Guy said:

How does it run Banjo Kazooie without any problems then?

its exactly what LaC was saying, by emulating or simulating the original hardware so the game sees the emulator as the original system. in BK's case (and others), it's not hardware specific to the game.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Ogy said:

ok, smiff that's about enough, FYI i don't think higher of Lac then you, and the whole point of my thread was that i idolize zelda, not lac, but you never did understand me smiff.

Ogy, Ogy Ogy Ogy (these little chats of ours are becoming regular occurances ;))

it was a joke. and you damn well should think higher of LaC than me :pissed:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Mayco said:

is pj64 illigal?

afaik, theres nothing directly illegal with it. but it stays in the grey area.

besides, its a joke. y would smiff be the one to tell u its illegal?

LaC said:
the reason its full of ocarinas is it tried to load the inventory list from flashram and since flashram isnt there, it loads a bunch of garbage data.
Its not really copy protection. There isn't much copy protection in Zelda:MM, as a matter of fact there is more copy protection in Zelda:OOT.
So for the record, it is not copy protection. Take my word for it I wrote the crack for it ->
http://www.dextrose.com/info/1001dx-z2usc.htm
(and no that doesnt work with nemu)

Its too bad we released nemu 0.7a when we did. Because like a month after the release of 0.7a i emulated flashram, and we haven't release since, woops. ;)

Pj64/nemu8 does have copy protection work arounds. How else do you think the copy protection is "worked-around" ? There a magical cic chip in your pc? ;)
And who cares if its illegal?

dman that 0.7a release date ;)
j/k when it was released it took the world by storm, heres hoping 0.8 will do the same :)

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Thats right Lac u tell em

LaC said:
the reason its full of ocarinas is it tried to load the inventory list from flashram and since flashram isnt there, it loads a bunch of garbage data.
Its not really copy protection. There isn't much copy protection in Zelda:MM, as a matter of fact there is more copy protection in Zelda:OOT.
So for the record, it is not copy protection. Take my word for it I wrote the crack for it ->
http://www.dextrose.com/info/1001dx-z2usc.htm
(and no that doesnt work with nemu)

Its too bad we released nemu 0.7a when we did. Because like a month after the release of 0.7a i emulated flashram, and we haven't release since, woops. ;)

Pj64/nemu8 does have copy protection work arounds. How else do you think the copy protection is "worked-around" ? There a magical cic chip in your pc? ;)
And who cares if its illegal?

*attempts to give lac a high five misses and lands on his face*

Shinji

lol, I've always wondered why Smiff always gets upset or defensive if someone praises Nemu or their authors.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
ah hes just mad no one praises his emulator......... oh wait then again he isnt an author :blush: :D