What's new

zaba IS a n00b

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Yes, we're all sitting here plotting every day to make a fool out of Zaba, its a conspiracy I tells ya, I conspiracy!!!

MWHAH HA HA HA HAAHA!!!! ;)

Then again, he does a pretty good job of that himself already.

Last edited:

-Shadow-

Banned
OMG ! Sayargh ? Is that screen on the second page real or a fake ?

zaba , I must say , you're not very clever...

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
You mean that one psyman did on the 2nd page of this thread H3ad5h0tter? Why are you asking me, i didn't post it! :p

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Microsoft word never lies :p
vamp, I though that I am the Mr. super clever (personally, I prefer Mr. super smart).

Last edited:

Knuckles

yes i acted like n00b but i stopped it so im not n00b anymore so you can stop callling me n00b

1st: You CAN'T stop being a n00b like that, you are still acting like one, the first action you need to do to stop being a n00b is 1st to acknowledge that you are a n00b, thing that you are currently still trying to make yourself to believe that you aren't one

how i can stop it because im not even started it?

Didn't you just say that you were? now you arent? and now you didn't started to be one??? You contradicts yourself.....
can you stop growing your post count with shit like that?
And stop posting useless stuff like that (double posting) even if it doesn't count in post number anyway (EDIT button as said earlier)

when all of you say "n00b" to me you actually saying "fuck I wish I could think of something better to say"

This thing is simply the inverse, you said that actually because you can't face the true and can't think of anything better to say yourself, if you dunno what to post, just shut up and stop trying to defend a point that is lost anyway.

You are a n00b, and there is no way to prove that it's wrong, it's lost in advance, you can stop being a n00b but not in 1 hour. it takes time and it can't always be a success. Learn you errors, correct them, stuff like posting things like the previous quotes, always saying you're not a n00b because understand that you are, etc.

Last edited:

Knuckles

Let's go Zaba , we know you are looking at the topic and that you were trying to reply for over 14 mins and you posted nothing! At least, tell us that you understand! The who's online list isn't for nothing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.