Not open for further replies.

-Shadow-

Banned
Lol , you sound like this :

lolololololol MeH iS n0T teH n00B !!!!!111 Ur TeH @$$h0les tEh SuX lololololol

Last edited:

zaba_3

pAsSiVe said:
We will stop calling you a n00b when you stop being a n00b. It's that simple.
yes i acted like n00b but i stopped it so im not n00b anymore so you can stop callling me n00b

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
zaba_3 said:
can you stop growing your post count with shit like that?
No. Can you?

PS: Stop double posting. Yes you CAN use the edit button. (It feels like replying to a n00b)

zaba_3

PsyMan said:
No. Can you?

PS: Stop double posting. Yes you CAN use the edit button. (It feels like replying to a n00b)
how i can stop it because im not even started it?anyway thanks for great information "MR super clever"

Last edited:

zaba_3

when all of you say "n00b" to me you actually saying "fuck I wish I could think of something better to say"

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
zaba_3 said:
how i can stop it because im not even started it?anyway thanks for great information "MR super clever"
AH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Vampy is "Mr. Super Clever" (new title right there buddah)
zaba_3 said:
when all of you say "n00b" to me you actually saying "fuck I wish I could think of something better to say"
Why would we have to think of anything better to say, n00b obviously describes you fully...

Jakob

evil *******
zaba_3 said:
yes i acted like n00b but i stopped it so im not n00b anymore so you can stop callling me n00b
And I repeat, I will stop calling you a n00b when you stop being a n00b. This has yet to happen, so quit claiming it has.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
zaba_3 said:
can you stop growing your post count with shit like that?
Btw, post count doesn't increase here n00b.
zaba_3 said:
I've said more than n00b to you, in fact I even suggested you walk away rather than keep making a fool of yourself, but do you listen? no? Thats why you're a n00b, you are incapable of learning.

Last edited:

Jakob

evil *******
quite true sayargh, zaba wouldn't know that though.. he's dumb and uninformed.. apparently he thinks he's not a n00b as well!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.