Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
Clements said:
For me, S Club is the worst out of the ones I've heard of (Sorry!) :happy:

bah i dont care lol, i started not caring about them a long time ago, they recently split up too ;) i just put it up there for harder decisions since there are some linkin park haters here.

Davemc

Dave
Avril Lavigne.

HOW CAN SOMEONE HATE S-CLUB?!

Tell me your address so I can burn you house down please. And then stick S-Club posters all over the burnt out shell that was your house.

marioshroom

Quake2Max Player
metallica is how i am sounding when i make the fun of a heavy metal! only the singer is the worst!

also are the other bands not great.

for me i think is a good band these days cake and also system of the down.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Avril, she sucks so badly. She cannot sing and she cannot write her own music, that and her "attitude" was created by her managers. What a fucking free spirit:rolleyes:

Davemc

Dave
vampireuk said:
Avril, she sucks so badly. She cannot sing and she cannot write her own music, that and her "attitude" was created by her managers. What a fucking free spirit:rolleyes:

I soooo agree with you.

Ra5555555555555555555555 I don't even know who Michelle Branch is :plain:

ra5555

N64 Newbie
dayve said:
I soooo agree with you.

Ra5555555555555555555555 I don't even know who Michelle Branch is :plain:

She is a singer :doh:

I used to listen to her songs and I liked them a lot... I don't think she has any new songs now though

2fast4u

ra5555 said:

I used to listen to her songs and I liked them a lot... I don't think she has any new songs now though

she is a commercial rubber duck artificially enhanced to sound and look special.

kids these days ...

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
ra5555 said:

she does have a new song, it's called Are You Happy Now

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
2fast4u said:
she is a commercial rubber duck artificially enhanced to sound and look special.

kids these days ...

than you don't even know who the fuck you're talking about. everyone that has met her a lot of times says she remembers their names and she does care for her fans. she even posts on her homepage boards, and im not talking about the maverick one www.michellebranch.com im talking about her homepage before she got famous and before she released spirit room, when she first released broken bracelet, she still posts there on the boards. www.michellebranch.net