What's new

You lamers make me sick, respect the authors

Do you think lamers should be hung from trees and beaten with flaming baseball bats?

• Yes (This means your IQ exceeds -22)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No (This means you're a wasteful turd)

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AMPonzi

People that know me know I like to complain and there's something I like to complain about and I think it will be nice to take on a George Carlin-ish style when it comes to this topic so if you don't like swearing please do not read on.

This is a shoutout to all those impatient ************** that can't wait to have someone release an emulator that they don't even get paid to make. Do us all a favor and go hang your stupid ass. You can thank yourselves for all the people you pushed out of the emulation scene like RealityMan from UltraHLE and now Azimar. I think Azimar's farewell message was too ****** nice, what he should of said to the flamers would be to "light a piece of dynamite and stick it up your ****** ass!". I hope all you pretentious, impatient ungrateful, and ignorant ************ are proud of yourselves cause you just ****** things up for the rest of us. It's people like you that should bring back the guillotine as a form of capital punishment, people that are just ****** worthless. Find something else to bitch about cause there's lots more than emulation to bitch about such as how badly we're getting ****** each day by the American government. Bitch about that and leave these emulator authors alone. Next guy I see that bitches about an emulator is getting stabbed right in the ****** eyes with two ten-foot javelins. End of story, grow the **** up and get a ****** life you shallow *****.

Thank you for listening.

Edit: Removed all the childish language

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.