What's new

WWF No Mercy Issues/Graphic Issues

HiReZ92

Whenever I want to play a title story such as hardcore, during the matches my player would usually freeze and I would have to restart the game. Is there any way I can go through a story without my player freezing.
P.S. This only happens to me in certain title storylines such as IC and Hardcore.

Also is there any way to fix the graphics glitch that occurs when there are wrestlers out of the ring and the screen blinks black constantly..It is very annoying.

Brawler

Im getting the same problems with the following computer specs
amd 3200+64 2.2ghz
1024mb of ram
ati radeon x1600pro 512mb

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
As a general rule, if Rice's Video or Glide64 fix things, no plugin will. At least that's the impression I've got after using those two plugins a lot.

OP
H

HiReZ92

I'm using the latest rice plugin and was wondering what would be the best settings I could use to prevent screen flickering in game for I don't want to set some settings that will completely mess up the game.

Brawler

well i used rice plauing it lags to much for me i tried 1964 it worked as long of the cf was on 2 but it dosnt seem as stable as project 64 i wish they could fix this.

X-Fi6

Yeah Rice is pretty buggy on Project64.

I've always been a fan of Glide64. I haven't been able to test Wonder++ yet because I'm using Vista and I have to use ATI's terrible drivers which only support up to DirectX7 and no OpenGL.

http://glide64.emuxhaven.net/