What's new

Wwf No Mercy Graphics

DEAD MAN.INC

Hi i have wwf no mercy and it's working but when i play the game
backroun smackdown of raw entranve and all other just desaper and aper again and desapear and apear again its not all the time like that if i stand in rightside of ring then is ok when iam on right side then happends what do i need to do do i need to configure my video card like properties and stuff if you have no problems plz send me configuration of your video card.

my specs:intel pentium 4 1.5ghz 256mb ram hercules 3d prophet 4500 64mb:pj64: :devil: :D

thine_impalor

Local spammer
it has gfx errors in mine as well, and sometimes the ring does disappear, but when i reinstalled pj64, that prob stopped, i don't think u can fix the text prob though!!!!!
???
hopefully, it will be clean with pj64 1.4

thine_impalor

Local spammer
it has gfx errors in mine as well, and sometimes the ring does disappear, but when i reinstalled pj64, that prob stopped, i don't think u can fix the text prob though!!!!!
???
hopefully, it will be clean with pj64 1.4

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
GFX Gilich, Sorta the same problems as Paper Mario and The Mario Party Series, It will flicker on certan camera angles... We will see on PJ64 1.4 if it is fixed, I think it will because The Paper Mario Flicker Glitch is fixed....