What's new

wireframe

why i get problems in wireframe when using default in d3d clear mode and when switching to always these are fixed???
see attached images
i use pj64 1.5
sorry for my bad english

OP
timmyhawky
once we got spyware by downloading emu's and roms, my dad said i may never download again something in the catagory emulation.

we once got a lot of grafix errors, i think these are driver probs.
i really want to download new drivers, but my dad think i don't know how to do that.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
timmyhawky said:
i really want to download new drivers, but my dad think i don't know how to do that.
Yes, it might be a driver issue as well. Do you know how to update the drivers, or is your dad as paranoid as I think he is?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
this is normal. wireframe is an advanced setting.

pj 1.6 contains as much spyware as 1.5. i.e. none. if you download from pj64.net its pretty safe.

Blacklord

Banned
Well there really is'nt much to do here exept while ur dad ain't home download PJ64 1.6 and tell him it's still 1.5:D
I also had a lot of probs before with viruses and stuf but now i can recognize a virus very easily, use the folowing criteria: 1.A virus is very small. 2.A emulator as u may notice never needs installing(mainly becouse it's small). And download a good antispyware(i reccomend microsoft antispyware).

Trotterwatch

1.A virus is very small. 2.A emulator as u may notice never needs installing(mainly becouse it's small). And download a good antispyware(i reccomend microsoft antispyware).

1. Viruses can piggy back onto other applications, so you wouldn't know either way in most cases.

2. PJ64 1.6 needs installing.

Agozer

Blacklord said:
Well why did'nt i have to install it? Are u confusing unzipping with installing?
I did have to install it. Project64 isn't distributed in a zip.

Agozer

Blacklord said:
???????? what?????? I had mine in a zip!!!!!!
I know that we are going on a massive tangent already but...

Did you download your from the PJ64 homepage? v1.6 has an installer, 1.5 and older have a "sort of" installer (if you can call it that).

Blacklord

Banned
Oh that installer! Yes i'm sorry my bad. I was thinking of other emus(now i notice that PJ64 is one of the few emus that need installing).

Smiff

Emutalk Member
the installer just gives an uninstaller. without that we get millions of people asking how to uninstall it. so we're damned if we do and damned if we don't :/

edit: and if you had 1.6 in zip f**k knows what you installed because that isn't our release.

Last edited:

Blacklord

Banned
Easy! If i had'nt installed ur PJ64 i would have noticed!! And i guess u did confirm what i said:the installer is a type of unzipper really.

Clements

The wireframe thing still occurs with PJ64 1.6. Probably as a result of specifically how D3D Clear mode works.

OP
timmyhawky
but it bring sometimes a problem(i forgot what).
but use always 'always'. only per frame brings a lot of problems.
but my dad is a expert in spyware etc. an too in cleaning up pc's.
but it looks like he's getting crazy of fixing always computer-problems..........:cry: