What's new

winMP copy protection

sonofaphish

spacing out
nothing to do with emulation, but there sure are alot of nerds here who i bet could help me (the term "nerds" was not meant to be offensive... as a matter of fact, i dont see myself GOOD enough to be considered a nerd) the damn windows media lisencing i believe is to blame for my incapabilities to sync some of my music onto my mp3 player. i can get anything accept what i have a license for on that damn thing. i was wondering, if i could find some way to remove this lisencing from my media?

Clements

The thread is soft deleted, so yeah the link is now broken since the mods did their job and deleted that thread.

Trotterwatch

Your MP3 player musn't support DRM - if those were files you ripped via Mediaplayer yourself then you simply need to rerip whilst changing a certain setting to disable protection.

If not, the only way I can think of - and it's far from ideal is to use something like Audacity or Total Recorder to record the song as you are playing it, then convert it back to an MP3. The trouble is you would then be transcoding, and the result would invariably be a worse sounding file :/