What's new

Windows XP SP2 Ordered 150 Times :D

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
For real. Anti MS fanboys are so fucking stupid.

They don't even have a legit reason to bitch, besides the fact that they think it makes them look SO COOL!!111111 M$ SuX11111

Honestly. Microsoft did a great thing with the free SP2 CDs. I got one in about 4 days after I ordered it. Saves lots of downloading/burning time.

Last edited:

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I ordered mine today, It will be there in 6 weeks (we are talking about an International Shipping)... And I ordered two more of them just for fun!

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
I got my CD from a hardware Magazine , and i don't need 100+ of them ! I'm keeping distance from that what those MS fanboys are doing . As a silent observer , i just find it kinda funny what they're doing , such jackasses ;)

sheik124

Emutalk Member
lol, i got 5 coming from here and 2 from a false address, then i got sick of it, i can always give them to friends

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I got my copy of XP from my college library, they gave me a product key of my own, so i got home installed it, activated it, its mine.. all mine and perfectly legal too.

Asides from that who needs cd's of SP2 when you can download it in less than an hour anyway (if you're on about the nice 250mb download of it) :p

I don't see the point of abusing MS, if they're doing something nice like this and its abused then people probably won't have the same chance in the future because MS will be like "They abused our last good deed so screw them all, let them suffer and pay..."

Then again i'm ranting so a lot of what I say is jibberish anyway.. JIBBERISH I tell you!!!

...you idiot sheik since you like being called an idiot ;)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
ScottJC said:
Asides from that who needs cd's of SP2 when you can download it in less than an hour anyway (if you're on about the nice 250mb download of it) :p
Right... that's if you don't have modem, which quite a few still has, unfortunaly.

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
ScottJC said:

i downloaded mine in about 7 minutes (full) ;) . have it slipstreamed onto my XP cd for the next time i reformat

smcd

zAlbee said:
i downloaded mine in about 7 minutes (full) ;) . have it slipstreamed onto my XP cd for the next time i reformat

Yup I did this too, makes things so much easier. :)