What's new

window freeze

doomsday

yo

when i open a rom the 1964 window and taskbar freeze up, hence not allowing me to exit or change a rom without pressing ctrl+alt+del. anyone know why it does this?

OP
doomsday

doomsday

The Siskoo said:
I don't have a solution but a friend have the some problem, could you give me your configuration ?

It happens with any configuration ie. it doesnt matter what audio/sound plugin i use

The Siskoo

ok thanks.

I see, my friend have a Radeon Hercules 8500 Le. I believed it was his graphic card. But you have a geforce MX.

Do you made a fresh format of your HD recently ?

Last edited:
OP
doomsday

doomsday

Trotterwatch said:
Isn't this problem that mouse lock issue in Nrages plugin, I think you need to disable that property.

It wasnt that but you pointed me in the right direction and it was indeed a schoolboy error. I started messing about with control settings when i downloaded the new version and set my mouse as controller 2. Thanks

Kethinov

This has happened to me on occasion in at work on WinXP pro with a very similar hardware configuration to your's. I've found that WinXP sucks.

A reboot usually solved the problem, but of course we use Centurion Guard at work which wipes a machine back to a clean slate every time you press reset. So a reboot meant a fresh installation of 1964.