What's new

Wich rehash would you like to see for GBA??

Wich game would you like to see a rehash of for GBA?? You can select multiple choice

• Super Mario RPG

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Kirby Superstar (Kirby's Fun Pack)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • The Legend Of Zelda

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • The Legend Of Zelda 2

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Donkey Kong Country 1, 2 or 3

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
RPGlover12 said:
u all forgot about the best game in the history of gamin dont u know it ,wow amazed this game kicked ass chrono trigger whats wrong with ya guys u totally forget it and also a remake of chrono cross in 2d would be kickass idea
:!!!: How could I forget that!!! I also LOVE chrono trigger. If they make it for GBA, I would like to see much better graphics...

Jsr

The oldest FF games is remade for the wonderswan, it would be nice to see them for the GBA too, in english ;)

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Yes, it would be nice, but with better graphics, like with FF 7+
They could use those graphics for GBA (a picture as background and 3D based characters, it would look like Alone in the Dark for GBC)

RPGlover12

yeah sure that mario rpg is winnin cause there is no chrono trigger we must see a chrono trigger game with much better graphics different story line (but still the same) same characters but more though more bosses , more weapons , and they should let chrono speak not like the first one u must get an ending to see him speak or the same must get an ending or make chrono cross with 2d graphics would still be a great idea with the same everything would kick ass

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
RPGlover12 said:
yeah sure that mario rpg is winnin cause there is no chrono trigger we must see a chrono trigger game with much better graphics different story line (but still the same) same characters but more though more bosses , more weapons , and they should let chrono speak not like the first one u must get an ending to see him speak or the same must get an ending or make chrono cross with 2d graphics would still be a great idea with the same everything would kick ass

If a moderator adds Chrono Trigger Deluxe (I'm call it like that), it might win. But no moderator adds it...
Also, if Chrono doesn't speak it's for a reason. It's better if your character doesn't speak, so you can imagine it's personality. If the character speaks, then you'll have to stick to his personality. (Did I explain it a bit confusing?)

RPGlover12

Anchel said:

If a moderator adds Chrono Trigger Deluxe (I'm call it like that), it might win. But no moderator adds it...
Also, if Chrono doesn't speak it's for a reason. It's better if your character doesn't speak, so you can imagine it's personality. If the character speaks, then you'll have to stick to his personality. (Did I explain it a bit confusing?)
lol
but ur right its great that we must have an endin to see him talk its great not great rules if we see a remake on the pc or an illegal one or a remake on the gba it would be great maybe someone will try to make a great one