What's new

Why I've been gone.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
I have been with the Department of juvenile justice for 45 days due to a stupid ass argument with my mom and have not seen a PC since March 25, 2003. I was to be released from the DJJ may 7, 2003 but for some reason child protection services thinks I'm being neglected so they took me to Palmetto Boys Shelter while an investigation is completed on my home and parents. I think I should be able to go home in a few months and will be back to Emutalk as regular (yes, with Zelda Beta!). :)

Tell everyone at Ngemu and on IRC about what's happened regarding myself. Lata :phone: :)

Quvack

cooliscool said:
I think I should be able to go home in a few months and will be back to Emutalk as regular (yes, with Zelda Beta!). :)

You'll have Zelda OoT Master Quest Beta mode to play with aswell ;)

lol all thats so fucked up, hope it clears up properly soon for ya :)

ra5555

N64 Newbie
cooliscool, that is so unfortunate, I hope everything will work out for you soon :) I will be praying for ya!

All the Best!

Allnatural

LOL, cooliscool is a convict. :happy:

I trust you held onto your "soap" during your incarceration. ;)

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Thank you all for the kind replies. I've talked to my social worker regarding the matter and visited with my mom for a few hours. Within 1-6 months I should be at home and back to regular (thanky Q and Gent ;)).

In other news, while I was away my mom got me a GeForceFX 5600 256MB. Other than that my PC is the same as it was before. I got my computer and gamecube here at the "shelter" with Zelda Wind Waker (almost beat it :)) So it isn't really that bad minus lack of internet access (I'm on the Library's PCs now ;))

Well, thanks again for the replies. I'll see you all soon. :baaa: :emutalk:

marioshroom

Quake2Max Player
always for me when problems are presented to me of life, should i recommend drugs.

:geek:

serious, hope you survive this process and not be discouraged!

shroomario