What's new

Why holding back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3h3

Lillymon said:
I'd like to see a release WHEN IT'S DONE!!!

haha... not very likely to be on xmas hu?`when
it's done!it should be released
what i actually meant there shouldn't be a certain date(like f*****g christmas) for releasing it...should be next sunday for example :)

you must also see that u told the community about a release in november..now some are nagging,very understandable,though not fair...

u shouldn't have told us about an upcoming release at all...

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
This is simply GETTING ANNOYING!
There will not be a beta and the new release is out when it is out! Damn, it's a wonder the authors haven't been pissed off already. :getlost:

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
The release will happen when it happens. 0.9.9 will be the Final Beta (released to the public), big testing will happen to see what bugs there are, they will then be fixed and a 1.0.0 Final Release will be made.

So the next release will be 0.9.9 Final Beta. This could happen for Christmas, however it may be released in January, February, March, whenever. It will happen, it will be good, it will be fast, it will run lots of games and you will love it. But it's totally up to Schibo when it's released. Or even if it's released. If you all keep bitching about when his free work will be released, he may just get pissed off and abandon the whole fucking project. Do you really want that?!? Do you really want to be the one that ends the whole 1964 project before it even gets a final release?!? Well do you?!?

scotty

The Great One
Lillymon said:
The release will happen when it happens. 0.9.9 will be the Final Beta (released to the public), big testing will happen to see what bugs there are, they will then be fixed and a 1.0.0 Final Release will be made.

So the next release will be 0.9.9 Final Beta. This could happen for Christmas, however it may be released in January, February, March, whenever. It will happen, it will be good, it will be fast, it will run lots of games and you will love it. But it's totally up to Schibo when it's released. Or even if it's released. If you all keep bitching about when his free work will be released, he may just get pissed off and abandon the whole fucking project. Do you really want that?!? Do you really want to be the one that ends the whole 1964 project before it even gets a final release?!? Well do you?!?

I get your point, and oh yes the beta testers can walk away with it if they all agree to it, if Schibo never releases it. Lillymon has a point, however he is taking it really too far to the extreme.

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
scotty said:
I get your point, and oh yes the beta testers can walk away with it if they all agree to it, if Schibo never releases it. Lillymon has a point, however he is taking it really too far to the extreme.
:getlost:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Ok Gang im gonna close this as there is no Why holding back & it will be out when its out....

Plus this got way to spam too early on

Status
Not open for further replies.