What's new

Why does the cheats don't work...?

GreenHeaven

I have tried it a lot of time and with some games, but the problem is the same - the cheats don't work... I have tried it like in the FAQ's and the explanation... I don't know what I can do... I call the cheat menue and chose the cheats I want, but nothing happened - no comment or anything else... Only the checkboxes are active... Please help me...

Greetz from Germany...

OP
G

GreenHeaven

No, I never changed the cht file...

In example: Diddy Kong Racing...
With the cheats I should have TicToc and alle Levels, but I can't play the Multiplayer games and I can't chose TicToc as driver...

It's the same problem in the other games...

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
didy kong racing cheats don't work at all i'm trying to get gent to fix them in 1.7 before it is relased

OP
G

GreenHeaven

You are working on the next version of Project64...? Is that correct...? Okay, I will try some other cheats at home and than I can tell you where they don't work, too...

OP
G

GreenHeaven

Okay... And when do you think the next version will be released...?
One question: Is my school english good to understand or do you laugh at home when you read my messages...? *s*

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
GreenHeaven said:
Okay... And when do you think the next version will be released...?
Your english is fine.

Do not ask for releases dates. The new version will be released when the developers think that they are ready. You can get access to the beta isf you donate.

Last edited:
OP
G

GreenHeaven

So I have a new problem in Diddy Kong Racing... I downloaded the save-file of you homepage but the emulator says:
Unable to load save state...

Problem with Banjo-Kazooie:
The 100% completely game cheat doesn't work, too...