What's new

Why can't It play D?

Deimos

Why can't It play DVD?

Must we use only .rom to play the darn game why can't we just have 1 that uses disc instead?I want to play Final Fantasy?Muad why don't you take this emulator from the ps and try to figure the code and transfer it to ps2?make the emu available to play commercial games PLEASE

Last edited:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
n00b = you = Newbe, n00b.

This emulator isn't playable just yet. BTW, there are NO playstation "roms." Later on we will be able to use the original discs with this emulator but for the time ebing, it's in its early stages. Meaning: This emulator isn't developed to the point where it can play games. Emulators start small and slow and eventually work their way up. Also, you will need to dump that crap of a computer you have right now because it is no where near minimum requirements.

You have to realize when to read the stickies on the top of the page to prevent yourself looking like a greedy jackass who just wants to play PS2 games on your computer. :getlost:

OP
D

Deimos

Sorry but i've got to live with it (at least for now)

Sorry about the louzy comp but i've got to live with it for now.By the way i typed it wrongly its 2200+ not 2100+ and i am gonna get a gf-fx soon most of the thing's i have now is temporary till i work part time and get some (mon-for-fun) and maybe my comp will be that little bit better to play.Thanks about the advice CPU master.Was just asking though.The place i live at (Malaysia) they sell ps2 for about 1000 bucks my currency ofcourse so i can't really afford it as i am just 16 :( they have a great deal though cause it's modified to play fake games guess thats not such a big deal if you can get it cheaper over there at the US.

Allnatural

If your ultimate goal is to play PS2 games, then save your money on upgrades and buy a PS2. Emulation is still a long way off.