What's new

Who reserved what?

revl8er

That Damn Good
I just want to know what everybody here reserved for the upcoming consoles. I reserved a Nintendo Wii, Zelda Twilight Princess, and a classic controller for the Wii.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I reserved nothing :D - But i'm planning to buy a copy of Zelda, for GC or Wii, whichever comes out first I guess.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Twilight Princess for Revolution is on the list but not the console. The problem is that only US companies offer pre-orders and if I'd pre-order from one of them I'd lose a lot of money on shipping the damned thing.

Miretank

Lurking
ScottJC said:
I reserved nothing :D - But i'm planning to buy a copy of Zelda, for GC or Wii, whichever comes out first I guess.
Same here, but whichever the cheapest one. :p

Doomulation said:
Twilight Princess for Revolution is on the list but not the console.
REVOLUTION FOREVAR! :D

BlueFalcon7 said:
Im still unemployed :( I need money.
Toasty said:
Haha, I'm in your boat. I'll probably buy Zelda for GC at launch, then after prices come down I'll go for the Wii.
I don't have job as well.
Hey lets unite and build an enterprise so everyone gets a job to have money and buy a Revo! :D

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
I preordered the console (#8 in line of 12 wii's :D), Zelda Twilight Princess, Red Steel, and a 512mb SD card.

If I scrounge up the extra bucks I'll grab an extra wiimote and nun chuck as well.

Darkfox

That guy that does stuff.
To me patience is a virtue. So I don't preorder. Plus if somthing is found and fixed you don't have to rebuy it.

OP
R

revl8er

That Damn Good
you wouldnt have to rebuy if something was wrong, and since when has a nintendo product had a recall on it?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Indeed. I have pondered about that. If it was an Xbox 360 or PS3 (aka Sony or Microsoft product), then it would probably be flawed when first produced. But Nintendo... Nintendo has a reputation of quality. If you've read the interviews, you'll also learn that Nintendo designed the Revolution with the image that it shouldn't break easily in mind. In other words, make it so it doesn't break!

...And we all know that the PS3 WILL have flaws when first released.

BlueFalcon7

3.2GHz isn't it? Anyway, I'd say Sony's in for a lot of recalls, repairs and refunds - if enough people buy the console, that is.

Im not sure, I have heard both 3.2, and 3.6. Either way, Im not getting it. After seeing the incident with the batteries in laptops, I dont think I will step within 10 feet (3 meters :p ) of that thing while its on, unless Im behind a blast shield. ...OK, maybe Im stretching it, but you still get my point.