What's new

Who needs sex when you got......

-Shadow-

Banned
Hehe , nice story ^_^ . What's the matter with his choice ? I would take the playstation , too . Although i already got one , muuuhahaha :D

OP
NeoNight

NeoNight

H3ad5h0tter said:
Hehe , nice story ^_^ . What's the matter with his choice ? I would take the playstation , too . Although i already got one , muuuhahaha :D

if you got your playstation 2 when it was first released trust me your gonna need another one after about 5 or less years.

Xade

Irrelevant Insight
As much as I respect the ps2's more redeeming features and games, I'll never buy one. Ever. Even if Nintendo decide to exclusively licence the manufacturing of their new console to Fisher-Price.

OP
NeoNight

NeoNight

H3ad5h0tter said:
Ummm , uh hu , and what did you mean ? I've bought it 2 years ago....

Well I know of 2 people so far who bought a playstation 2 when it was first released (well in the US anyway). After about less then 5 years both of their playstation 2’s started to malfunction in the same way (kind of suspicious no?). I forgot what piece it was that started to malfunction though. Another thing is that around the time capcom was developing that resident evil remake for GC (which is also around the time they mentioned that the Resident evil series was going to be developed exclusively for the GC) one of their developers basically stated how the playstation 2's are easy to break, because of the way Sony built them or something.

This was a good while ago though, so am sure sony corrected whatever was wrong with the machines by now.

Last edited:

revl8er

That Damn Good
one of their developers basically stated how the playstation 2's are easy to break, because of the way Sony built them or something.

Well I bought a ps2 when it first came out, and it lasted me until last year when it kept giving me a message that said "disc read error". The cool thing about it is that Sony was in some kind of lawsuit because too many "dre" messages kept coming up so they had to fix peoples ps2. I got mine fixed for free, and now it works like it was brand new.

OP
NeoNight

NeoNight

Mystic Gohan said:
Well I bought a ps2 when it first came out, and it lasted me until last year when it kept giving me a message that said "disc read error". The cool thing about it is that Sony was in some kind of lawsuit because too many "dre" messages kept coming up so they had to fix peoples ps2. I got mine fixed for free, and now it works like it was brand new.

yeah thats the same messages the two people i mentioned about got.

revl8er

That Damn Good
Well yeah, I guess Sony hurried when they made the first batch of ps2 consoles. As far as I know, not many people are having problems with the new ps2's unless they just don't take care of it.