What's new

Who is the oldest and youngest Emutalk members?

Flash

Technomage
pandamoan said:
26.... i remember EGA!!!
I'm almost 25 but i remember CGA,MDA and IBM S/370 tanks :) Commodore 64, Spectrum, Atari2600, Intellivision etc.
I wrote my first basic program when i was only 7. 18 years
and such a jump - from 4Mhz and 64Kb RAM w/ 360Kb floppy
to a GHz, gigabytes of RAM and 590Gb on HDDs . And it's outdated slow
machine.

If space technologies would develop as quickly, we could take out a starship from a pocket, expand up to kilometer in size and fly 3 million light years within two days :D :D :D

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Age 22. I first started working on PCs since 1994, and caused a little bit of trouble. Oh yes, I remember Windows 3.1 and logging on to a LAN from DOS. :)

Hyper19s

Banned
me 20 twenty years old and still kicking dammit!!!!!!

I could still remember the good old days yup.
the old ass computer
486 intel pro
8mb ram
256kb (or somthing like that)for video
510mb of hard drive space
and a big ass tower the size of a couch
oh yes that was a fine day

ps this thread will NEVER DIE !!!

Davemc

Dave
Jaz said:
*rotflmfao* :blink:
OMG WTF!!! OMFG WTF WTF WTF!!!

:ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala: :ala:

rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off..

first part is kinda pointless, since when was the last time you actaully rolled on the floor laughing at something posted on a message board?

pandamoan

Banned
karth95 said:
25 in january, must admit I'm looking forward to the insurance break.

yes but did you ever write an ANSI tank game on a trs-80?

well, did you?

or make a pacman clone (ansi again) on a sinclair, and then back it up onto AUDIO TAPE?!?

who is your leet uber old skool hackster now?

LOL

jamie

karth95

Lord of the Cats
pandamoan said:
yes but did you ever write an ANSI tank game on a trs-80?

well, did you?

or make a pacman clone (ansi again) on a sinclair, and then back it up onto AUDIO TAPE?!?

who is your leet uber old skool hackster now?

LOL

jamie

No, but I must admit I loved playing tape loaded games on my TRS-80 model III, Santa Paravia was one of my favorites. There were more, but that one was the most memorable.

...The king sickens and dies. Game over.

heh

Hyper19s

Banned
i am really proud to say that am not a teen like some of you are but i didnt get the insurance break yet like karth did

aarrgghh!!!

Raede

M00pen sistay foor!
Chh, no one here is as young as me! *coughIamtwelve* Surprising finding a twelve year old using linux, huh? :p