What's new

Which Post-Secondary Institution are u going after summer? (if applicable)

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Well, I am going to study Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo. Should be fun. :) I really want thouse 1337 haxor and programming skillz!

Tell us where are u going:

Last edited:

Clements

Hopefully, I'll start my Cell Biology degree at Brunel University (London) this September. Just need to meet the grade requirements... I think I've done pretty well. :)

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Hmm...I don't suppose anybody knows how to write a 1-2 page essay which in a nutshell says "I haven't picked a major yet."?

mesman00

What's that...?
gonna be starting my third semester at uconn (univ. of connecticut) studying computer science and engineering...next semester is gonna be hard and will suck

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
Wow, tagerinth is fresh meat :)
hehe...i'm just kidding. I'm getting married next week, actually.

I never finished college but I got a skill (CAD) and make a decent (but not astounding) amount of money doing it. Certaintly enough to support a casual lifestyle.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
I'm going to my second semester of electronical engineering in a place i think noone in this board has heard before: Universidad de la Frontera de Temuco

Kahenraz

I'll be a junior in HS this year. If I'm lucky, I'll get this game published before I have to submit my application. Now THAT would be a bonus on a college application.

My portfolio is already looking pretty spiffy.

Well, I have just started my 2nd semester of Computer Engineering at Unicamp. But probably most of you has never heard about brazilian universities, even though some of them are pretty good. :)

Thinking of doing an Open Uni Degree in computing science (with hons), and will probably goin for at least and MCAD