What's new

Where is Everybody???

StonedConker

no need to post something big and talk about 1.4 or gfx or real progress..bla/bla,i think i lost the need of writing stuff like this 3 days ago,when the last version made public, and really i am content with the progress.I just wanted to say that everyone the last months in emutalk was hiting smiff unfairly ...posts i saw in other n64 forums had smiff in the target cause he was the "boss" in Emutalk . After the last release i think he hasn't made not either one post.This is not good for me personally cause it makes me feel like pj's home forum feels like a cemetery .This is what stops the emulation feeling and not the official last "x" release we all think about...

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
hitting Smiff? Give me an example!

oh yeah - you're right, PJ forum now feels like a cemetery. Jabo is gone, zilmar is gone, Smiff is MIA and has left a message that he might exit from the scene altogether.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
no wonder i cant get help on damn near anything

Why is everyone one quiting the emulation scene what is it a phase or something that just passes along, well if so....... guess ill just say seeya its been fun ??? :D

Triz

hehe well zilmar is here sorta

i've seen him post a few times but i think he is officially 'G0N3' :cry:

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
It's really kinda sad...

Us-- getting together...
Talking about the Bugs that will never be fixed,
The OS that will never be supported,
The games that will never be playable...

OH MAN THAT'S SAD!!!!!!!!

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
im sure if you give Z&J some time they'll eventuly get board of their regular lives and come back, or they might start a new project who knows. :plain2:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Well While you are all waiting, You can enjoy my little waiting Dance ;)

Martin

Administrator
What are you talking about? Everyone quitting the scene? According to Azimer, who talked to Jabo, Smiff is at Disney Land. Give him a week or two to rest up and I'm sure he'll be back. :)