What's new

where can i buy adaptoids

smcd

check ztnet store periodically, they have them from time to time (i ordered 2 in april)

painkiller78

sethmcdoogle said:
check ztnet store periodically, they have them from time to time (i ordered 2 in april)

And you really received the item you ordered?
I ordered yesterday... and today checked their site's forums...
There's a lot of people complaining about being fooled on their transactions... items not being shipped after payment...
By mistake i placed two order of the same adaptoid yesterday, and wrote and emial asking to cancel one of them... not received any reply till now... i'm beggining to think they robed me.. but hope not cause my credit card is already authorized...

smcd

Well when I ordered they were IN STOCK. Looking at the site, they say there's 9 currently. When I ordered them there was around 30 I think. Yes, I received both of mine and even a day early at that. My friend ordered one after me and he never received his, but then again they weren't shown as in stock on the webpage... Good luck to you, maybe they're having to send out people who ordered them months ago when they ran out (back orders). You'll probably get yours - if not and they charge your credit card, call them or write or whatever!

UPDATE: I asked the guy who ordered after I did - he emailed them and had his order cancelled so that's why he never received it ;)

Last edited: